Windows 10: Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

Discus and support Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shahin Johann A., Nov 9, 2021.

1. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps Bluescreening me now.There were always different "errors" showing up on the Bluescreen, some of them were the following:"BAD_POOL_CALLER""KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE""PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"There were more but I can't remember them right now.Using BlueScreenView I've only figured it's something related to "ntoskrnl.exe"I've tried searching it up online but nothing has worked so far.I tried the following:Updating Drivers/Reinstalling DriversRes

:)

Shahin Johann A., Nov 9, 2021

2. IE 11 Win 10 CErtificate errors on a trusted site .These are occuring on links with in a game program.

Hello Christopher,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Certificate error in Internet Explorer. We will certainly help you.

• Does the issue only occurs when opening the links with Internet Explorer?
    • Have you tried to access the link using other browsers?
    • Have you install all pending Windows updates?

I would suggest you to run Internet Explorer troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Internet Explorer".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Further We suggest you to try clearing the Cache and cookies from Internet Explorer and check if the same issue occurs. Follow the steps from the link below:

Delete and manage cookies

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

BSOD on startup, occurs regularly

zbook,

I have confirmed that my System Specs are all listed correctly.

There was no printer attached to the PC on that date. Although there was a scanner plugged in at one point there hasn't been for over a week and there has been multiple crashes without it attached.

What is the next step in troubleshooting? I feel like we are going in circles here and I'm not any closer to solving my issue.

plus1group, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

1. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD's occuring

2. Multiple BSOD Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Win 11: I know that BSODs are common and have been addressed in multiple places in this forum. But trust me, I need some real help because I feel like I have tried everything. I am getting multiple BSODs: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe failskmode_exception_not_handledHypervisor...
  3. Multiple BSOD Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Win 11: I know that BSODs are common and have been addressed in multiple places in this forum. But trust me, I need some real help because I feel like I have tried everything. I am getting multiple BSODs: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe failskmode_exception_not_handledHypervisor...
  4. Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes: Greetings,I recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The PC itself is about 5 years old but has been upgraded with new components including the following:Asus Rog Strix Z590-A MBIntel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz LGA-1200Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050i D5 4GCreative Sound...
  5. Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes: Greetings,I recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The PC itself is about 5 years old but has been upgraded with new components including the following:Asus Rog Strix Z590-A MBIntel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz LGA-1200Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050i D5 4GCreative Sound...
  6. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring: Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps Bluescreening me now.There were always different "errors" showing up on the Bluescreen, some of them were the...
  7. Multiple BSOD occuring randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD occuring randomly: Hi, I've bought brand new PC about 20 days ago. It was working fine for a couple of days but recently I've been having multiple BSOD per day. At first only BSOD I've gotten was APC_INDEX_MISMATCH but then I've got different BSOD's. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  8. Multiple BSOD - Randomly Occurs - Windows 10

Multiple BSOD - Randomly Occurs - Windows 10: Hello, My PC keeps crashing with the BSOD. It happens randomly, but consistently. I was able to capture the event log, as well as the MEMORY.DMP. Any help on where to start solving this issue is greatly appreciated. MEMORY.DMP file:...
  9. Win 10 - multiple Bsod

Win 10 - multiple Bsod: Hello to everyone, I've been dealing with some bsod issues for a while now. I tried to solve myself the problem by analyzing the minidump files via bluescreenview but the bsods are still there despite my efforts. Here is a dropbox link containing the minidumps of...
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...