Windows 10: Win 11 on 2 pcs

Discus and support Win 11 on 2 pcs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have a pc with a win11 pro OS installed on it. I will build another pc for gaming this week. I want to use both pc. The first one for my job and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MTCR_763, Nov 30, 2022.

1. MTCR_763 Win User

Win 11 on 2 pcs

Hi,I have a pc with a win11 pro OS installed on it. I will build another pc for gaming this week. I want to use both pc. The first one for my job and the other for gaming. Can I used the same licence on both of the pcs or do I need to buy another win11 key ? Secondly, if I need to buy another key, does it need to be a win 11 pro ? will this mess with my account and my win11 licences ?Thank you,

:)

MTCR_763, Nov 30, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Win 11 on 2 pcs

USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to go to Manufacturer web site and download and install the latest chipset driver for your device and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and install all the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 on 2 pcs

1. Win 11 on 2 pcs - Similar Threads - pcs

2. How can I remove linked PCs from the Phone Link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove linked PCs from the Phone Link app?: Hey guys, so I've been using the Phone Link app for some time and I really like it, but I've been having this problem for months already.In the list of linked devices, my main PC is duplicated and there's also another PC that I don't have anymore. The app doesn't give me any...
  3. How can I remove linked PCs from the Phone Link app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove linked PCs from the Phone Link app?: Hey guys, so I've been using the Phone Link app for some time and I really like it, but I've been having this problem for months already.In the list of linked devices, my main PC is duplicated and there's also another PC that I don't have anymore. The app doesn't give me any...
  4. Want to Connect 2 Win 10 PCs over Wi-Fi to share files. They do not recognize each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to Connect 2 Win 10 PCs over Wi-Fi to share files. They do not recognize each other.: This is mainly about my wife’s and my Windows 10 PCs and trying to get them to recognize each other over our apartment Wi-Fi. The purpose of that is so they can back each other up. We used to do that in our old home using Windows 7, and early versions of Windows 10. After...
  5. Want to Connect 2 Win 10 PCs over Wi-Fi to share files. They do not recognize each other.

Want to Connect 2 Win 10 PCs over Wi-Fi to share files. They do not recognize each other.: This is mainly about my wife’s and my Windows 10 PCs and trying to get them to recognize each other over our apartment Wi-Fi. The purpose of that is so they can back each other up. We used to do that in our old home using Windows 7, and early versions of Windows 10. After...
  6. Want to Connect 2 Win 10 PCs over Wi-Fi to share files. They do not recognize each other.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Delivery Optimization - Download update files only from local PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization - Download update files only from local PCs: Hi, I have some PC in a network which block the windows update via Firewall. now i need to enable windows update for those PCs. my plan is to enable direct windows update to one or two computer and deploy delivery optimization via Intune. i belive other PCs in the network...
  8. Delivery Optimization - Download update files only from local PCs

Delivery Optimization - Download update files only from local PCs: Hi, I have some PC in a network which block the windows update via Firewall. now i need to enable windows update for those PCs. my plan is to enable direct windows update to one or two computer and deploy delivery optimization via Intune. i belive other PCs in the network...
  9. Win11 HP Elite Mini 600 G9 Desktop PCs keeps crashing and rebooted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 HP Elite Mini 600 G9 Desktop PCs keeps crashing and rebooted.: Recently we had about 4-5 such pc model PCs intermittently crashing and rebooted. Running BlueScreenView on the mini dump files points to ntoskrnl.exe but we are not able to pin point which particular driver is causing the system to crash. Could anytime shed some light on...
  10. Win11 HP Elite Mini 600 G9 Desktop PCs keeps crashing and rebooted.

Win11 HP Elite Mini 600 G9 Desktop PCs keeps crashing and rebooted.: Recently we had about 4-5 such pc model PCs intermittently crashing and rebooted. Running BlueScreenView on the mini dump files points to ntoskrnl.exe but we are not able to pin point which particular driver is causing the system to crash. Could anytime shed some light on...