Windows 10: Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft....

Discus and support Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to connect with my win 11 Pro laptop using my Android device but when I try to connect to my laptop the Microsoft application is asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Åkshaypopzzz, May 22, 2024.

1. Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft....

I am trying to connect with my win 11 Pro laptop using my Android device but when I try to connect to my laptop the Microsoft application is asking for a credential username password but I don't know which username and password they are asking for. there is no mention about it and I try to use my local password. I username of my laptop it didn't work and I using the Microsoft password and account but didn't work and I tried changing the Microsoft account password and then tried all again but it didn't work. also I tried for few hours at at many credentials and extra but I don't know which cred

:)

Åkshaypopzzz, May 22, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

IOS Phone Link Win 10

Hello mate, *Smile Phone Link for iOS is currently on Windows 11 instead. Some more info below if needed. Microsoft Phone Link for iOS on Windows 11 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, May 22, 2024
  3. Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android

Get started with the Android client

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone, I added one admin account [remote desktop win 10] but how setup password in this REMOTE DESKTOP or what password use after write my username???? the MICROSOFT password
    or must use a new one? how create password in Win 10 Pro for remote desktop ?????

Lse123polis, May 22, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft....

Thema:

Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft....

1. Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft.... - Similar Threads - Pro Phone Link

2. Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro & Phone Link not connecting Android. Tried all passwords local & Microsoft....: I am trying to connect with my win 11 Pro laptop using my Android device but when I try to connect to my laptop the Microsoft application is asking for a credential username password but I don't know which username and password they are asking for. there is no mention about...
  3. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  4. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  5. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  6. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  7. Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11: My W11 Pc over BT can see my phone, my phone can see my PC. Yet when I select "Open Phone Link" all I get is "Your Phone needs an update. We are Getting this for you"... and I wait and I wait over an hour, no update on my phone, nothing.. Never had this issue on W10, worked...
  8. Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11

Your Phone - Linking Win 11 to Android ver 11: My W11 Pc over BT can see my phone, my phone can see my PC. Yet when I select "Open Phone Link" all I get is "Your Phone needs an update. We are Getting this for you"... and I wait and I wait over an hour, no update on my phone, nothing.. Never had this issue on W10, worked...
  9. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  10. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....