Windows 10: Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

Discus and support Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Win 11 Pro Upgrade using MS Store. After Clicking on BUY the dialogue dissapeared - so I thought it did not work - as there was no information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Uwe D. Kobe, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

I bought Win 11 Pro Upgrade using MS Store. After Clicking on BUY the dialogue dissapeared - so I thought it did not work - as there was no information saying "Thank You"...SO I chnanged the credid card and tried again. But again the same. Then I saw that the Activation in Settings now showed a button "Install" - they RENAMED the Button from "BUY" to "INSTALL" - Wow no red color no flashing green light...Then I checked my MS account and found that they actually charged me twice for exactly the same Surface Pro 8 for the upgrade from Home to Pro.Then I clicked the button in activation to instal

:)

Uwe D. Kobe, Jun 13, 2022
  2. Ṣmeed Win User
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Jun 13, 2022
  4. PhilC985 Win User

Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

Trying to upgrade to Win 10 Pro

I have Win 10 Home on my Lenovo laptop. I bought a Win 10 Pro For OEM software pack to upgrade to Win 10 Pro but my system didn’t accept the 25 character prod key. What should I do?

I’m trying to install the upgrade via DVD (which came with the pack) but I noticed it said during the process that it would install Win 10 Home on my laptop but I already have that. Any suggestions ?

PhilC985, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

1. Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE - Similar Threads - Pro Upgrade Working

2. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  3. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  4. Bought Windows 11 Pro and Cannot Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 Pro and Cannot Upgrade: Hello, I bought Windows 11 Pro, and currently have Windows 11 Home. Not sure why but it keeps throwing this error message code: Windows upgrade failed. 0x80070490. I have tried everything in this forum already, trying the generic code, and turning WiFi off, resetting...
  5. Bought Windows 11 Pro and Cannot Upgrade

Bought Windows 11 Pro and Cannot Upgrade: Hello, I bought Windows 11 Pro, and currently have Windows 11 Home. Not sure why but it keeps throwing this error message code: Windows upgrade failed. 0x80070490. I have tried everything in this forum already, trying the generic code, and turning WiFi off, resetting...
  6. cannot upgrade to win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade to win 11 pro: ms accounts keep taking me in circles, cannot upgrade to win 11 pro but the card was charged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-upgrade-to-win-11-pro/cc0a6777-901b-4f3f-9ecf-e7f96b3d126c
  7. cannot upgrade to win 11 pro

cannot upgrade to win 11 pro: ms accounts keep taking me in circles, cannot upgrade to win 11 pro but the card was charged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-upgrade-to-win-11-pro/cc0a6777-901b-4f3f-9ecf-e7f96b3d126c
  8. Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront: And had to return the pc it was attached to. I need to transfer the license to the replacement pc. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-win-11-pro-license-in-ms-storefront/7a126bde-2e20-40f7-a8ae-02851a70d69a
  9. Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront

Bought a win 11 pro license in ms storefront: And had to return the pc it was attached to. I need to transfer the license to the replacement pc. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-win-11-pro-license-in-ms-storefront/7a126bde-2e20-40f7-a8ae-02851a70d69a
  10. Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro Upgrade - Not Working - Bought TWICE: I bought Win 11 Pro Upgrade using MS Store. After Clicking on BUY the dialogue dissapeared - so I thought it did not work - as there was no information saying "Thank You"...SO I chnanged the credid card and tried again. But again the same. Then I saw that the Activation in...