Windows 10: Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update

Discus and support Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomaskacer, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-07-10T08:58:35.3972761Z" /> <EventRecordID>17982</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="3840" ThreadI

:)

tomaskacer, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 10, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update

History is missing in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Shirley,

• When you say “There is no history on the internet explorer” what exactly are you referring to?

• Is history tab is missing or history entries is missing in Internet Explorer?
    Follow the step to fix this issue.

Run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Steps to run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

• Go to the start screen.
    • Enter Troubleshooting in the search box, and then tap or click Troubleshooting.
    • Tap or click View all, select Internet Explorer Performance, and then follow the instructions in the Troubleshooter.
    If issue persists refer the link to reset Internet Explorer 11.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Do reply with the result. If you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 10, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update

1. Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update - Similar Threads - start menu missing

2. Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 start menu missing explorer crash after every restart/windows update: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. Start menu is transparent after updating. Restarting the PC and Windows Explorer didn't solve

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu is transparent after updating. Restarting the PC and Windows Explorer didn't solve: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coomiemarxist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ucubkz/start_menu_is_transparent_after_updating/
  4. Windows explorer restarting every 1 after windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows explorer restarting every 1 after windows update.: Since ~12th October 2020, any time I run a windows update it causes windows explorer to be unable to stay open, I'm left looking at a black screen with the taskbar flashing as explorer restarts again and again. I've tried booting in safe mode and uninstalling my display...
  5. Start Menu resetting to default after every restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu resetting to default after every restart.: Hi, I've reset my PC recently, and since then, my Start Menu keeps resetting to its default after restarting my PC. Also, when I try to pin any apps to the Start Menu, they don't physically appear in the menu. But when I right click the app again, the option "unpin from...
  6. Start menu not appearing after update + Explorer not starting

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not appearing after update + Explorer not starting: I'm on Win 10 Pro-64 bits (10.0, Build 17134) A few months ago, my Explorer (i.e. desktop) stopped starting automatically when booting Windows. I tried all I could find on the Web to fix, but I gave up as nothing proposed worked. So when I log in, I manually start the Task...
  7. Start Menu resets itself every restart

Start Menu resets itself every restart: I recently updated to the newest version of Windows (Build 1809) and ever since the update my Start Menu keeps resetting itself. EVERY piece of software listed shows New underneath it, even though none of my software is actually new. I have also (twice now) personalized my...
  8. Windows Bloatware Start menu apps keeps popping after every restart

Windows Bloatware Start menu apps keeps popping after every restart: Build no. 17134.320 So after fresh clean install of windows 10 I successfully could remove the candy crush saga and other apps from Start Menu - All Apps but I am unable to remove the Start Menu Tiles. I removed these like 20 million times but they keep popping again and...
  9. Windows Explorer Keep Crashing After Every Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Keep Crashing After Every Updates?: Hello first of all i like win 10 but when is start doing its own things its a pain in the ass and annoying system. For the past few weeks since last few updates i have this annoying problem for example: When i boot my pc or launch its everything ok then windows explorer...
  10. Start Menu - Win Explorer ? ? ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Win Explorer ? ? ?: I haven’t done any Win updates since 4-28, and late last night I started to download Forza 6 beta from Ms store, but saw it was going to take forever, so I went to bed. Somewhere in the night it finished and installed on its own (didn’t like that). PC was running when I got...