Windows 10: Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

Discus and support Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Barkas, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back?

:)

Tom Barkas, Jan 22, 2023

2. System Icons/Overflow arrow missing from taskbar

Greetings! I need help! I am running windows 10 pro with updates

Recently i had to force a restart, now the little overflow arrow on the right side of the taskbar is gone and i am not able to access networking, volume, or any recently opened programs like my VPN. I have tried several fixes listed online, such as turning
    them on and off in the various settings menus. I have tried exiting explorer and restarting it as well as the pc itself several times.

Basically everything listed here short of the system restore..Fix System icons missing from Windows Taskbar

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much for your time! Tony

Toeknee420, Jan 22, 2023
  3. StanC1997 Win User
    In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ???

StanC1997, Jan 22, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

Windows 11 disable taskbar overflow

Hi theking2

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

The Taskbar in Windows 11is very limited compared to the Taskbar in Windows 10, there is limited functionality.

Right click the Taskbar and choose Taskbar Settings, there, you will find any available settings for the Taskbar Overflow.

The good news is, Microsoft have listened to the Insiders that tested Windows 11 and they are now testing new functionality on the Taskbar and so we should receive that in an upcoming update to Windows 11.

In the meantime, please open the feedback hub (Windows Key + F) and provide your feedback on the lack of functionality on the taskbar in Windows 11 to the developers there.

DaveM121, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

1. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing - Similar Threads - Taskbar Overflow option

2. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing: I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-taskbar-overflow-option-missing/ec7647ff-118b-4645-bac4-70e8620616e6
  3. In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.: In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win11-there-is-no-corner-overflow-icons-option/01c2b8be-5555-41a6-8452-44fc04528ddf
  4. In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.: In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win11-there-is-no-corner-overflow-icons-option/01c2b8be-5555-41a6-8452-44fc04528ddf
  5. 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow: Whenever I have too many apps open and my taskbar overflows, the three dots that are normally in the taskbar are not present.Things I have tried1. Restarting2. Running sfc3. Post on this forum...
  6. 3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow

3 Dots missing when taskbar icons overflow: Whenever I have too many apps open and my taskbar overflows, the three dots that are normally in the taskbar are not present.Things I have tried1. Restarting2. Running sfc3. Post on this forum...
  7. microsoft taskbar is missing Win 11

microsoft taskbar is missing Win 11: ive had this problem for about a month now it takes longer for the machine to boot up the taskbar is gone i cant access the store and none of the solutions work this also sometimes closes apps when i leave full screen what i have tried:...
  8. Windows 11 disable taskbar overflow

Windows 11 disable taskbar overflow: How do I disable taskbar corner overflow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-disable-taskbar-overflow/d2f466c7-6e7a-4e8a-9251-11d86aaf6438
  9. Windows 11 disable taskbar overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disable taskbar overflow: How do I disable taskbar corner overflow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-disable-taskbar-overflow/d2f466c7-6e7a-4e8a-9251-11d86aaf6438
  10. System Icons/Overflow arrow missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Icons/Overflow arrow missing from taskbar: Greetings! I need help! I am running windows 10 pro with updates Recently i had to force a restart, now the little overflow arrow on the right side of the taskbar is gone and i am not able to access networking, volume, or any recently opened programs like my VPN. I have...