Windows 10: win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first"

Discus and support win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,ever since i have updated from 10 to 11 - my laptop shuts off immedeiatly once a day, usually after abou 10 min from turn on or wake up.following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Assa Reshef, Nov 29, 2021.

1. win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first"

Hi,ever since i have updated from 10 to 11 - my laptop shuts off immedeiatly once a day, usually after abou 10 min from turn on or wake up.following this article "How to find the cause of an Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 11/10" i found out via Event Viewer this attached problem.Do you have any idea how to solve it?Couldn't find web answer yet.

:)

Assa Reshef, Nov 29, 2021

2. System rebooted with out cleanly shuting down

Hi David,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first":

Advanced troubleshooting for Event ID 41 - 'The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first' - Windows Client Management

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Rob_540 Win User
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Lightroom is kept up to date automatically by Adobe Creative Cloud.

Updated Windows to v1903. Started Lightroom. System reboots within 2 minutes.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 9/17/2019 7:52:11 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: blue7

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

There is no longer a minidump folder after the Windows update.

Rob_540, Nov 29, 2021
  4. win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first"

Error: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" on Windows 10

Hi Anton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern with the unexpected shutdown of the operating system. We will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted power plan settings, third-party applications.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal
    on February 17, 2016 and check if it helps.

Kernel-Power: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error
    could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first"

1. win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" - Similar Threads - system has rebooted

2. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Hi,Am running a web server on Azure, and it seems to restart unexpectedly every now and then.Have run WinDbg and it produced this:******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  3. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Hi,Am running a web server on Azure, and it seems to restart unexpectedly every now and then.Have run WinDbg and it produced this:******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  4. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first?: My laptopZephyrus G15 2022 in windows 11 Event Viewer has this Critical Error :The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Log Name: System Source:...
  6. win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first": Hi,ever since i have updated from 10 to 11 - my laptop shuts off immedeiatly once a day, usually after abou 10 min from turn on or wake up.following this article "How to find the cause of an Unexpected Shutdown on Windows 11/10" i found out via Event Viewer this attached...
  7. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first: hello i usually make my pc shutdown with Simple Shutdown Timer because i like to listen to something while sleeping . this morning i woke up i find my pc has rebooted . its weird because it should be shutdown so i checked event viewers and find this . BugcheckCode159...
  8. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Windows frequently spontaneously reboots. The only message appearing in the logs is Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/16/2019 8:24:07 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords:...
  9. System has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: I shut down my laptop and close the lid after clicking shut down. After some time when i start my laptop again it first shut down and then restart i notice that this problem happen in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 also. In event viewer it says " The system has rebooted without...
  10. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

in Windows 10 Support
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first: ( The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first) Event ID 41. I found these errors on event viewer No BSOD NO restarting automatically I think it happens sometimes when I restart the PC. It's a fresh install Windows 10 and brand new gaming PC 57586