Windows 10: Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

Discus and support Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Acornavi, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Acornavi Win User

Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to access these icons' options is to right-click and open dedicated Settings pages.The left-click function's loss happened two days ago after the last Windows 11 update. I tried all the usual tricks and toolbar reparation processes proposed on the internet forums, etc., but it was all unsuccessful. I would appreciate help to solve this problem.

:)

Acornavi, Sep 9, 2022

2. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 9, 2022
  3. Left Hand Mouse and Right Hand Touch Pad in Win 10

Try as I might, in Win 10 I cannot manage to set the mouse for Left Hand use and the Touch Pad set to the standard Right hand use.

Whenever I set the mouse for Left Hand use, it changes the Touch Pad to Left Hand also.

(I have checked drivers, etc...)

In the mouse & touchpad settings, below the Touchpad settings it always says no mouse is connected. I have tried various mice.

There must be a way to resolved this. In every other platform prior to Win 10 I have operated laptops in this manner.

Happy Larry, Sep 9, 2022
  4. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

Unable to open start menu or right click pinned items on taskbar.

I just installed Windows 10 and I am unable to open my start menu, and right click on pinned items on my taskbar doesn't do anything. I can left click to open them however.

Name is Taken, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

1. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side. - Similar Threads - Unable left click

2. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock: Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disoriented-without-the-vertical-taskbar-and-left/c611fda8-014d-489f-8b71-f8d306231840
  3. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock: Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disoriented-without-the-vertical-taskbar-and-left/c611fda8-014d-489f-8b71-f8d306231840
  4. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.: Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to access these icons' options is to right-click and open dedicated Settings pages.The left-click function's loss happened two...
  5. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  6. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  7. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

8. Can't left click items in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't left click items in Taskbar: Hello everyone, first time posting here. First thanks in advance for any help. So I am having an issue with my laptop (MSi GT73EVR 7RE) and I can't find a solution. I simply can't click on the items in my taskbar, like the Windows menu, search, or the notification area....
  9. Side by side items in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side by side items in Taskbar: Hello, How can I side by side items in the taskbar? Now they are stacked. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-items-in-taskbar/5ce017f0-0198-4b45-a33d-521dd2241034
  10. Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen: Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:[IMG] But if I open the windows configuration: it works! and also the disabled area is exactly the same as the configuration window, as shown in the PrintScreen below: [ATTACH]...