Windows 10: win 11 update problem

Discus and support win 11 update problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there I upgraded from win 10 to win 11 on my laptop. But many of my programs are not working. For example calculator, Ms Edge, MS Store etc. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TamerTezcan, Oct 26, 2021.

1. win 11 update problem

Hello there I upgraded from win 10 to win 11 on my laptop. But many of my programs are not working. For example calculator, Ms Edge, MS Store etc. What should I do?Thanks in advance

:)

TamerTezcan, Oct 26, 2021
  2. CrashA Win User

FlashPlayer not updateable Win 10 IE 11

WIn 10 I understand that flash player is embedded in edge, and not getting updated there either. I am using ie 11 and trying to get it updated and not loaded there either based on uninstall programs list.. My guess is to just download and install the 64
    bit version but don't want to cause a conflict or additional errors so before proceed any suggestions ??

I see posts on this but for win 8, mine is 10 after the upgrade.

Yes the anti virus is turned on to notify updates and windows is set to automatic updates.

My adobe flash update area is greyed it shows:

win 11 update problem 8088750b-158d-461e-8034-fd2b1ad74f06.jpg

Then when check for version in ctrl panel, flash is not listed the desktop icon shows :

win 11 update problem a9fa219e-54d4-4a45-b1e8-88d036adf232.jpg

and it shows 32 bit and I am 64 bit.....

Bout ready to uninstall and install flash and adobe ready again ?? or another suggestion ?? or workaround ??

CrashA, Oct 26, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

win 11 update problem

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

win 11 update problem

1. win 11 update problem - Similar Threads - update problem

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  6. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  7. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

8. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  9. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  10. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...