Windows 10: Win 11 Update Problem

Discus and support Win 11 Update Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc meet win 11system requirement but PC Health check say not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ehsan Hashemzadeh, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Win 11 Update Problem

My pc meet win 11system requirement but PC Health check say not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

:)

Ehsan Hashemzadeh, Nov 27, 2022
  2. DJG
    DJG Win User

Switching from Win 10 to Win 11

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be getting new MB and CPU when I move to Win11. And I always do system volume image backups after I successfully update Windows so no problem there *Smile.

Cheers!

3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Win 11 Update Problem

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 Update Problem

1. Win 11 Update Problem - Similar Threads - Update Problem

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  5. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  6. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problem with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  8. Problem with Windows Updates

Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  9. Having a problem on windows update setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd
  10. Having a problem on windows update setup

Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd