Windows 10: Win 11 update questions

Discus and support Win 11 update questions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have yet to do the 21H1 update and surprisingly enough, it's scheduled for october 5th, will Win 11 be out for everyone on that day or no? I'd rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ~Bluewolf~, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Win 11 update questions

I have yet to do the 21H1 update and surprisingly enough, it's scheduled for october 5th, will Win 11 be out for everyone on that day or no? I'd rather wait a year or more before I upgrade to that or just never upgrade my PC to Win 11 and get a new PC later on with it. There is always issues when a new OS is released across games/drivers, so I'd rather wait a bit before I upgrade. Is there a way to stop the update while still keeping Win 10 updated?

:)

~Bluewolf~, Sep 30, 2021

2. No pictures in IE 11 on win 10, why?

Hi,

To help us better understand your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried to open the same website from any other browser?
    • Have you tried to open the same website from any other device?
    • Did you make any significant changes prior to the issue?
    We suggest you to click this
    link
    , refer to the post of Andrew Poole and follow the steps provided to troubleshoot Internet Explorer.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 30, 2021
  3. CrashA Win User
    FlashPlayer not updateable Win 10 IE 11

WIn 10 I understand that flash player is embedded in edge, and not getting updated there either. I am using ie 11 and trying to get it updated and not loaded there either based on uninstall programs list.. My guess is to just download and install the 64
    bit version but don't want to cause a conflict or additional errors so before proceed any suggestions ??

I see posts on this but for win 8, mine is 10 after the upgrade.

Yes the anti virus is turned on to notify updates and windows is set to automatic updates.

My adobe flash update area is greyed it shows:

Win 11 update questions 8088750b-158d-461e-8034-fd2b1ad74f06.jpg

Then when check for version in ctrl panel, flash is not listed the desktop icon shows :

Win 11 update questions a9fa219e-54d4-4a45-b1e8-88d036adf232.jpg

and it shows 32 bit and I am 64 bit.....

Bout ready to uninstall and install flash and adobe ready again ?? or another suggestion ?? or workaround ??

CrashA, Sep 30, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Win 11 update questions

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Sep 30, 2021
Thema:

Win 11 update questions

1. Win 11 update questions - Similar Threads - update questions

2. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  3. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  4. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  6. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  7. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

8. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  9. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade