Windows 10: win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

Discus and support win.11, update stuck ---- frustration. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by henri_GU, Apr 24, 2024.

1. henri_GU Win User

win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter for updates, which fixed something ???. W.11 is now installed and working. I repeat, this process should have been easy.

:)

henri_GU, Apr 24, 2024

2. get stuck in 48% during installation win 11 (upgrade from win 10)

Hi Carlo,

Thank you very much for responding.

I've done the steps you suggested.

starting from the windows update troubleshooter.

and then download the tools for resetting the windows update component along with the steps on the forum.

and try to check and install all updates available.

and the last one tried to install again with windows 11 update assistant and still stuck on a black screen (like restarting but didn't come back during the installation process) only the power button worked and when clicked again undoing changes.

still don't know the root of the problem

MardiJumari, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Bree Win User
    A Rant: Win Updates and their frustrations.

All my Portable Apps have been added to Start, either pinned as tiles (as demonstrated by Kari) or put in the All Apps list by adding a shortcut. Anything that's in Start will of course be found in a search.

4. Nate W.H. Win User

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration. - Similar Threads - update stuck frustration

2. Win 11 update stuck on 30%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 update stuck on 30%: My laptop running win 11 needed an update so i restarted to update it but its been stuck on 30% for like 15 minutes can soumeone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-update-stuck-on-30/a6d1c7c4-7030-446e-9b2e-76ecca3107d4
  3. Win 11 update stuck on 30%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 update stuck on 30%: My laptop running win 11 needed an update so i restarted to update it but its been stuck on 30% for like 15 minutes can soumeone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-update-stuck-on-30/a6d1c7c4-7030-446e-9b2e-76ecca3107d4
  4. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  5. Frustrated with Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frustrated with Windows 11 update: updated to windows 11 - everything changed and moved. cannot find my D drive to open files needed on USB. I returned to 10, still no luck after restarting. now updating to 11 again with fingers crossed but not feeling confident with any of it - what should I do?...
  6. Frustrated with Windows 11 update

Frustrated with Windows 11 update: updated to windows 11 - everything changed and moved. cannot find my D drive to open files needed on USB. I returned to 10, still no luck after restarting. now updating to 11 again with fingers crossed but not feeling confident with any of it - what should I do?...
  7. IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11: Can someone with expertise help me out. My **** machine WIN 11 will not connect to my regular wifi at work and I need to attend to my emails and updat iOS through the latest iTunes application installed on WIN 11I HEAD SLEEPLESS NIGHT UNINSTALLING & UNINSTALLING from my...
  8. IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11: Can someone with expertise help me out. My **** machine WIN 11 will not connect to my regular wifi at work and I need to attend to my emails and updat iOS through the latest iTunes application installed on WIN 11I HEAD SLEEPLESS NIGHT UNINSTALLING & UNINSTALLING from my...
  9. Windows 11 frustration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 frustration: What is the Microsoft solution or suggestion to fix the drag and drop problem?I don't trust the various 'help' sites on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-frustration/a5884d2e-84cc-43ed-a882-fc26ce50b8f7
  10. A Rant: Win Updates and their frustrations.

in Windows 10 Support
    A Rant: Win Updates and their frustrations.: Greetings everyone. Installing the Fall update. Took me the whole day, about. I hoped, that MicroSoft had learned by now, or changed their point of view on a few topics, but no... I made sure, before the update, that my system was as clean as possible, and updated to...