Windows 10: win 11 update

Discus and support win 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to get the Win 11 upgrade, but a PC Health Check came back saying my Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. I have an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WendellReynolds, Nov 25, 2021.

1. win 11 update

I would like to get the Win 11 upgrade, but a PC Health Check came back saying my Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. I have an Intel Core i5-6300U CPU @2.40GHz running the Win 10 21H1 version.On Microsoft Docs, the web page under Win 10 21H1 Supported Intel Processors, is my Core i5-6300U CPU.Does anyone know what is going on here?

:)

WendellReynolds, Nov 25, 2021
  2. CrashA Win User

FlashPlayer not updateable Win 10 IE 11

WIn 10 I understand that flash player is embedded in edge, and not getting updated there either. I am using ie 11 and trying to get it updated and not loaded there either based on uninstall programs list.. My guess is to just download and install the 64
    bit version but don't want to cause a conflict or additional errors so before proceed any suggestions ??

I see posts on this but for win 8, mine is 10 after the upgrade.

Yes the anti virus is turned on to notify updates and windows is set to automatic updates.

My adobe flash update area is greyed it shows:

win 11 update 8088750b-158d-461e-8034-fd2b1ad74f06.jpg

Then when check for version in ctrl panel, flash is not listed the desktop icon shows :

win 11 update a9fa219e-54d4-4a45-b1e8-88d036adf232.jpg

and it shows 32 bit and I am 64 bit.....

Bout ready to uninstall and install flash and adobe ready again ?? or another suggestion ?? or workaround ??

CrashA, Nov 25, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

win 11 update

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

win 11 update

1. win 11 update - Similar Threads - update

2. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  3. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  4. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  5. Update led to no bootable device screen

Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  6. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  8. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

10. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...