Windows 10: Win 11 Upgrade

Discus and support Win 11 Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have laptop running Win 10 x64, which is eligible for Win11 upgrade.I previously got the update via Windows Update but did not want to upgrade so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sad_das, Jan 20, 2022.

1. sad_das Win User

Win 11 Upgrade

I have laptop running Win 10 x64, which is eligible for Win11 upgrade.I previously got the update via Windows Update but did not want to upgrade so I declined it, but I have now reconsidered and want to upgrade. But I can't see the update anymore in my windows update tab. Is there a fix to this?

:)

sad_das, Jan 20, 2022
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Win 11 Upgrade

IE 11 won't load, white screen, after win 10 upgrade.

I have this issue as well and noted it in another post. None of the MS support suggestions work.

The issue is that ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, IE 11 will only display web pages that are listed in the "compatibility view." Obviously we cannot add every web page to the compatibility view list. Is there a way to force IE 11 to open all web pages
    in compatibility view? I am not expecting an answer really but since upgrading Windows 10, I have been forced by Microsoft to adopt a new browser. So, now I use Chrome for everything.

NeilBurkhouse, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 Upgrade

1. Win 11 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade to windows 11: Whenever i try to upgrade, it will install everything and after wasting my time waiting, and then im greeted with this error: "Windows 11 Setup We couldn't install Windows 11 We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 11. 0x80070002 -...
  3. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant upgrade to windows 11: Whenever i try to upgrade, it will install everything and after wasting my time waiting, and then im greeted with this error: "Windows 11 Setup We couldn't install Windows 11 We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 11. 0x80070002 -...
  4. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  6. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  7. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  8. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  9. My windows 10 license key is expaired & my system don't meet the criteria to upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 license key is expaired & my system don't meet the criteria to upgrade to...: My windows activation product key for windows 10 pro have expaired few days ago, and my laptop is displaying me messages to reactivate my windows 10 license but unfortunately the problem is windows have stoped selling windows 10 license keyThat's what i found on the web, i'm...
  10. My windows 10 license key is expaired & my system don't meet the criteria to upgrade to...

My windows 10 license key is expaired & my system don't meet the criteria to upgrade to...: My windows activation product key for windows 10 pro have expaired few days ago, and my laptop is displaying me messages to reactivate my windows 10 license but unfortunately the problem is windows have stoped selling windows 10 license keyThat's what i found on the web, i'm...