Windows 10: win 11 upgrade

Discus and support win 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just upgraded my laptop to win 11 pin number not work forgotten pass word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nicholas swann, Feb 6, 2022.

1. win 11 upgrade

I have just upgraded my laptop to win 11 pin number not work forgotten pass word

:)

nicholas swann, Feb 6, 2022
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Feb 6, 2022
  4. win 11 upgrade

IE 11 won't load, white screen, after win 10 upgrade.

I have this issue as well and noted it in another post. None of the MS support suggestions work.

The issue is that ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, IE 11 will only display web pages that are listed in the "compatibility view." Obviously we cannot add every web page to the compatibility view list. Is there a way to force IE 11 to open all web pages
    in compatibility view? I am not expecting an answer really but since upgrading Windows 10, I have been forced by Microsoft to adopt a new browser. So, now I use Chrome for everything.

NeilBurkhouse, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

win 11 upgrade

1. win 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  3. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  4. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  5. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  6. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  8. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  9. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  10. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...