Windows 10: Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

Discus and support Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed Elbeshlawy, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance issue and I found an office 365 update recently deployed to these infected computers but I'm not sure of the main reason.Thanks in advance.Appreciate your fast response.

:)

Ahmed Elbeshlawy, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Ghot Win User
  4. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

BlackVen0m, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

1. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance - Similar Threads - version 23H2 sudden

2. Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2: Auto reboot occurred on the following errors from Event Viewer App:a Failure to read an application setting for package Microsoft.SurfaceHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe. Error Code: -2147023878b The Windows Security Center Service was unable to load instances of AntiVirusProduct from...
  3. Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2: Auto reboot occurred on the following errors from Event Viewer App:a Failure to read an application setting for package Microsoft.SurfaceHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe. Error Code: -2147023878b The Windows Security Center Service was unable to load instances of AntiVirusProduct from...
  4. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  5. Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench: Getting the follwoing error when trying to Capture Win11 Version 23H2 image attached in Deployment WorkBench. Tried updating VBScript FOD on imaging server with no luck. ADK files are up to date not sure if this is causing an issue becase we are still utilzing Win 10 as...
  6. Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench: Getting the follwoing error when trying to Capture Win11 Version 23H2 image attached in Deployment WorkBench. Tried updating VBScript FOD on imaging server with no luck. ADK files are up to date not sure if this is causing an issue becase we are still utilzing Win 10 as...
  7. Slow performance in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow performance in windows 11: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and installed Windows 11 on it, but after a month it became suddenly very slow. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance-in-windows-11/26429e91-dd6a-46a4-ac51-c08808f01b36
  8. Slow performance in windows 11

Slow performance in windows 11: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and installed Windows 11 on it, but after a month it became suddenly very slow. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-performance-in-windows-11/26429e91-dd6a-46a4-ac51-c08808f01b36
  9. Windows 11 slow performance!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slow performance!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Windows 11 is too buggy. The problem is that folders opens slower in File Explorer too buggy. But Windows 10 was fine. How to fix that problem. It eats overall performance. How to make folder opens faster? Help me!...
  10. Windows 11 slow performance!

Windows 11 slow performance!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Windows 11 is too buggy. The problem is that folders opens slower in File Explorer too buggy. But Windows 10 was fine. How to fix that problem. It eats overall performance. How to make folder opens faster? Help me!...