Windows 10: win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

Discus and support win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? there are 50 plus pages of more questions similar to mine. after reading or just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Default__42, Jun 30, 2022.

1. win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? there are 50 plus pages of more questions similar to mine. after reading or just glancing the first page, none addressed my very specific question. if there are 50 pages of similar issues why in gods name doesn't microhard solve this mundane simple issue? why is it so dificult to answer a ******** question regarding screenshots' location, webcaptures' location, printscreens' location on my ******** computer. why is this such a point of contention? please disreguard the curse words and answer this question with a LOCATION ON MY COM

:)

Default__42, Jun 30, 2022

2. Cannot locate screenshots

Thank you for the suggestions.

I followed instructions in https://www.intowindows.com/fix-windows-10-not-...

but the screenshot that I took was not listed where is was supposed to be (in Recents).

The recommended link https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-change-defa...

tells me to click on the screenshots folder, but as you know I don't have that folder.

NOTE:

When I click the Windows key plus PrntScr, the screen does NOT dim. Instead, the "Start" menu appears.

So I think that that key combination is not saving the screenshot at all, anywhere. That would explain why there is nothing on the clipboard.

Do you have any suggestions for verifying that the Windows key plus PrntScr is taking the screenshot?

WilliamJSlade, Jun 30, 2022
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 30, 2022
  4. win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

Network between Win 10 and Win 11 computers

I had 2 Win 10 computers that talked to each other fine. Through Windows Explorer I was able to see and manipulate files one the other.

Now that one of the computers is Win 11, I can't see the other either direction. The target folders are all shared with full control permission.

When Win 11 looks for Win 10 I get a "can't access location" error. When Win 10 looks for Win 11, I get a log I'm requirement looking for ID an PW. (FWIW, my Win 11 computer makes me enter a PIN when I log in. I'd love to bypass that but can't figure how.)

Also FWIW, I've shut off firewall to see if Win 11 can reach Win 10 but still "can't access".

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Ken Isaacson, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

1. win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? - Similar Threads - where are images

2. dell computer using win 11 - unable to locate where to assign com ports.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell computer using win 11 - unable to locate where to assign com ports.: Unable to find com ports assignments in Device manager. Possibly deleted by an update?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-computer-using-win-11-unable-to-locate-where/ff61aead-92c9-4b40-adea-2b3dad5a77c6
  3. dell computer using win 11 - unable to locate where to assign com ports.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell computer using win 11 - unable to locate where to assign com ports.: Unable to find com ports assignments in Device manager. Possibly deleted by an update?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-computer-using-win-11-unable-to-locate-where/ff61aead-92c9-4b40-adea-2b3dad5a77c6
  4. win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer?: win 11 where are images of screenshots location on my computer? there are 50 plus pages of more questions similar to mine. after reading or just glancing the first page, none addressed my very specific question. if there are 50 pages of similar issues why in gods name doesn't...
  5. Location of screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of screenshots folder: I moved my screenshots shortcut from Directly Local Drive without Create a specific folder for it. Now when I use shortcut Win+PrtSysRq to click to save screenshots it get directly save into drive and get mixed with other files. Now I want change the location of screenshot...
  6. Where are my screenshots, windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are my screenshots, windows 10: I am using Windows 10 v.1909 64 bit. Took a few screenshots by pressing: Windows+Shift+S I am able to highlight the screen area I am interested in and when that is done the highlighted area disappears, can't find the the files! Looked in Pictures, tried to find Clipboard...
  7. Where are screenshots saved?

Where are screenshots saved?: I know that I should press PrtSc to save a screenshot. But when I click on it, nothing happens. They might be saved somewhere or not.I don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-screenshots-saved/6ed62a9d-ffdb-4ae4-893f-3605370194b8"
  8. Cannot locate screenshots

Cannot locate screenshots: Windows 10 Home I've taken hundreds of screenshots successfully. Suddenly either they are not going to my "clipboard" (they won't paste into any imaging program) or they are going to some folder that I cannot find. There is no "screenshots" folder in the Pictures folder...
  9. Screenshot storage location

Screenshot storage location: Please, help! I have had this issue since my last renewal of Office 365. So regretful! With this latest renewal, I cannot find my screenshots. They are no longer in my screenshots folder under pictures under THIS PC. And they no longer name themselves by date. I...
  10. Where are my disabled tasks located in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are my disabled tasks located in Win 10?: Guys, I just got a Win 10 computer, and I am in the process of starting to prep it for moving all my old files over from my XP computer (using PCmover). One of the things PCmover told me to do was go into Win 10's Task Scheduler and disable the tasks under the Active...