Windows 10: WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

Discus and support WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIkladious, Dec 9, 2021.

1. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider the connected wired headphoneRegards,

:)

MIkladious, Dec 9, 2021
  2. kwb737 Win User

Wired Headphones work but device not showing.

I've got a bit of a annoyance. My wired headphones work just fine but the headphone icon does not show up so I can easily change between default devices. Anyone know how to fix this? I've enclosed a screenshot on what is showing and not showing.

WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

That's OK, I found a work around.

kwb737, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

1. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working - Similar Threads - Wired Headphone Working

2. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  3. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  4. Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home: Hello,When I connect my wired headphones to my pc's headphone jack, I cannot hear the audio. I tried these headphones on multiple devices, and they work just fine. The pc seems to be the problem and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. My system type is "HP...
  5. Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home

Wired headphones not working on Windows 11 Home: Hello,When I connect my wired headphones to my pc's headphone jack, I cannot hear the audio. I tried these headphones on multiple devices, and they work just fine. The pc seems to be the problem and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. My system type is "HP...
  6. Add wired headphones to windows 11

Add wired headphones to windows 11: I use wired not Bluetooth headphones on Windows 11. They worked last night, but not this morning. When I checked my output devices, my headphones had disappeared. My system doesn't seem to detect my headphones anymore. What may have happened, and how can I get the system to...
  7. my headphone is not working in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphone is not working in win 11: my headphone is not working. i have updated audio driver and adjust the volume to the largest. I have uploaded the system information doc to the following adress: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1NL8B21VkE1CwfJ59jHulrw : trvp...
  8. WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 - Wired Headphone Is Not Working: Hello, The sound device is not working when connecting a wired headphone if I started the system after sleep. I have to restart it again to consider the connected wired headphoneRegards,...
  9. Wired Headphones work but device not showing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Headphones work but device not showing.: I've got a bit of a annoyance. My wired headphones work just fine but the headphone icon does not show up so I can easily change between default devices. Anyone know how to fix this? I've enclosed a screenshot on what is showing and not showing. - - - Updated - - - That's OK,...
  10. Wired Headphones not working/recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Headphones not working/recognized: Hi there, So I had been using wired headphones for my computer for all my life. Recently one of my headphones had died so I was forced to use my wireless headphones AirPods for my computer. I recently just got a new pair of headphones and they do not work for me anymore....