Windows 10: win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again

Discus and support win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; you would think that a multimillion pound company could get the basic updates right ie try before release this update 1803 just ties my pc up again and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by garyblake2405, Dec 14, 2018.

1. win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again

you would think that a multimillion pound company could get the basic updates right ie try before release this update 1803 just ties my pc up again and again can any one tell me how to stop it or shall I just buy a mace

:)

garyblake2405, Dec 14, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Following Win 10 Update (1803): Unable to print (Printer offline message).

Printer Samsung ML2950 Series.

I have followed all the suggestions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027397/windows-10-fix-printer-problems

None of them fix the problem.

The printer is working fine. Another WIN 10 computer on the network is able to print to the printer without issue.

Latest updates:

• WIN 10 1803

and

• Security Update for Adobe Flash for Win 10 1803 KB4338832

I uninstalled KB4338832 and the problem persists, so I presume that the problem is with the 1803 update (as that took around 2 hours to install, I'm reluctant to uninstall it to test it).

Gary Allman, Dec 14, 2018
  4. win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again

1. win 1803 up date just ties up my pc again and again - Similar Threads - 1803 date ties

2. Bitlocker recovery comes up again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery comes up again and again: Hi, My laptop is having an issue since the motherboard was replaced. It was replaced again and the issue continued where I would enter my bitlocker recovery key and login, but on every boot it asks for the same thing. I also can't find it in the setting to disable it. What is...
  3. Bitlocker recovery comes up again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery comes up again and again: Hi, My laptop is having an issue since the motherboard was replaced. It was replaced again and the issue continued where I would enter my bitlocker recovery key and login, but on every boot it asks for the same thing. I also can't find it in the setting to disable it. What is...
  4. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again: I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting...
  5. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again: I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting...
  6. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...: I get error 0x800f0922 when installing the KB5003673 w10 Pro 2004. This has happened dozens of times and each time I try a different suggested fix.This system was originally running 20H2 when a disk error forced me to do a clean install.The original partition table was:1...
  8. Computer is up to date. on 1803?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer is up to date. on 1803?: I have a Laptop, Desktop, and Surface Pro 4. All are on windows 10 ver 103. The Surface said ther was an update, but then hung at 0% in the download. All three machines had errors on installing some update. (I don't know which) The MS Update fix on all machines said the...
  9. It Won't Wake Up! Again

in Windows 10 Support
    It Won't Wake Up! Again: If this is the wrong forum please move to the appropriate one. Yesterday my Dell Desktop refused to wake from sleep. Right click and the HDD sounds like it spins up but no monitor. I've made no changes to any settings and this just came out of the blue. Requires a Hard Power...
  10. slow start up...again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow start up...again: my computer is taking quite a bit longer to boot up than last week https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/slow-start-upagain/c88db9b6-a5e6-4898-afad-e4b992ef97e8