Windows 10: Win 1809 - Issue with threads

Discus and support Win 1809 - Issue with threads in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; #Windows version:1803 [ATTACH] #Windows version:1809 [ATTACH] Windows version 1809 doesn't show the thread name. We are an ISV and this is causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by haffner-1980, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Win 1809 - Issue with threads

#Windows version:1803
    Win 1809 - Issue with threads 2ad7eb06-41e1-4dd3-8da9-ea645e74b61b?upload=true.png

#Windows version:1809
    Win 1809 - Issue with threads 0374a3e0-5d8a-464b-998c-78dad0da4f02?upload=true.png

Windows version 1809 doesn't show the thread name.

We are an ISV and this is causing a variety of issues for our customers.

Kindly assist on what could be causing this? Thanks

:)

haffner-1980, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 14, 2019
  4. s1rrah Win User

Win 1809 - Issue with threads

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Win 1809 - Issue with threads

1. Win 1809 - Issue with threads - Similar Threads - 1809 Issue threads

2. threads and viruses issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    threads and viruses issues: how to get licenses for s mode? and also my keyboard key is auto typing on any search bar, I am getting continues threads and viruses in my windows 10 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threads-and-viruses-issues/f0653cf6-3591-4f00-8bf0-d385aa4afd78
  3. Thread Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Thread Editor Issue: Odd problem encountered today creating a new post.If I paste text into the Editor and Preview Post, all end of lines are stripped out, leaving a mess.I've never seen this before on this forum.Each sentence in this post had two trailing end of line (0D 0A). 169748
  4. Thread stuck in driver issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in driver issue: I am using a pavilion g4 during the past days while i was working on my system my system suddenly crashed to BSOD and went to automatic repair now no matter what i do i could no boot to windows as soon as the windows starts it goes to BSOD bt i am able to boot to safe...
  5. Win 10 1809 to 1903 Failure And Odd Issue Found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1809 to 1903 Failure And Odd Issue Found: So for a couple days I have been trying to update to 1903 including removing every device but the mouse and keyboard and trying but I always get a failure around 73%. I tried the troublershooter, the media creation tool and so forth Today trying with the windows 10 iso...
  6. Win 1809 to Win 1903

Win 1809 to Win 1903: Hello Update made yesterday without problems (French user) without issues. Total time of loading and install : 06h30. All my applications work and libraries are not affected. No evolution of software is visible. This update takes 10 Go more on the hard disk after...
  7. Win 10 v 1809 update issue

Win 10 v 1809 update issue: Using Acer all-in-one computer with windows 10. Performed update to v1809 all went until reboot. System booted to logon screen but no logon access and no mouse. Have hard booted multiple times but it always boots to regular logon screen but no logon access. Have booted to...
  8. WIN 1809 UPDATE

WIN 1809 UPDATE: I JUST UPDATED TO WIN 1809 ON TWO COMPUTERS BUT A THIRD ONE, I JUST UPDATED TO 1803 OCT 2018 VER. IT DOES NOT FIND AN UPDATE TO 1809 WHEN I GO TO WIN UPDATE, SAYS I'M UP TO DATE AS OF TODAYS DATE AND IT IS JAN 2019...
  9. 1809 issue or software issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1809 issue or software issue?: The Microsoft Refreshing Tool doesn't work on Windows 10 - 1809 this is what I'm getting when I run the tool to refresh my windows 10 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1809-issue-or-software-issue/cd82a06d-2665-4d44-b500-25bb3791443b
  10. 1809 Update issues

1809 Update issues: Hello Microsoft and Community. i am experiencing a weird issue which i can't quite put my hands on. whenever i perform the 1809 update in an company environment. one specific user account on different computers(desktop or notebook) gets an black background instead of the...