Windows 10: Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

Discus and support Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MS Outlook Win 2010 email will not arrive at recipient's end if 1 picture is attached. Why? It's her iPhone or her laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chavelajean, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

MS Outlook Win 2010 email will not arrive at recipient's end if 1 picture is attached. Why? It's her iPhone or her laptop.

:)

Chavelajean, Apr 26, 2020

2. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email with one or more attachments and MS Outlook sends between three and eight emails to the recipient. I have talked with MS Support - 2 different Techs and all they can offer is to delete the email in the "OUTBOX". Fine whether I delete it or not, it has sent 3 to 8 emails to my recipient instead of 1. MS Support doesn't have a clue what to do except I am supposed to delete all my emails in Outlook and re enter them. Done that before and lost all the data in the account. The backups would not load from the backup. Suggestions, Comments, HaHa's or whatever. Thanks Stu

theaudioanalyst, Apr 26, 2020
  3. picture will not attach to my email

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing when attaching photos to your email. Please provide the following information:

• What is your phone's model and OS?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to attach pictures?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Regards.

Michael Rey, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached

1. Win 2010 MS Outlook recipient problems getting emails with pictures attached - Similar Threads - 2010 Outlook recipient

2. Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails: I have a website at erbacce-press.co.uk and when I click on buttons to send emails the email that appears is named 'Microsoft Outlook 2010' but I am running Windows 10 pro... none of the emails at this out-of-date Outlook ever arrive? Can you help please?...
  3. MS Outlook 2010 connectivity

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook 2010 connectivity: I am trying to get MS Outlook to connect to my husband's email account. It used to work, but then stopped. I have tried to repair his account using the manual option. He has a Verizon mail account through AOL, so it uses IMAP. Nothing works, so I then deleted his account from...
  4. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].: When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. Is there any way to remove these please? I suppose I could always use the shell:sendto Delete...
  5. GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO

GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO: SO, what else is new, GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK...LOL...A couple of glitches I'm looking for a fix...2 questions I'm sure are common problems...hope there is a fix for them. I am using MS Outlook 2010 with Windows 10 Pro running it. 1st is AUTO COMPLETE not working. Did...
  6. Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to: I used to be able to go to my picture folder and right click a picture and choose SEND TO by email. Now a window pops up with a picture sizing option, and when I go thru that, it appears to be doing something, but Outlook does not open. How do I resolve this issue? 100712
  7. No Images in emails - Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    No Images in emails - Outlook 2010: Installed anniversary update, but certain apps wouldn't work. Restored to the previous version, but now Outlook 2010 doesn't show images in emails. Have tried all the suggested fixes, but no joy. (Trust centre and registry) I use Firefox latest version. 62675
  8. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment: All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email with one or more attachments and MS Outlook sends between three and eight emails to the recipient. I have talked with MS Support...
  9. win 10 word 2010 email as attachment

win 10 word 2010 email as attachment: Hello I cannot send a word doc when I click on Save and send. I have a MS account (Outlook.com)=pr.... @Live.com, a Gmail and a Comcast account. I selected M.S. "Mail" as my default client as none of the others appear under default. I used to use WLM but they are phasing...
  10. Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and I've hit a problem with Outlook in Office 2010. The installation of Office 2010 carried over from Win 7, and Outlook is working, but it keeps on trying to install "ProPlusWW.msi" which it says it cannot find and asks me to locate it. I...