Windows 10: Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 starup

Discus and support Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 starup in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10: NOT IN START UP... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JOE1865, Jul 2, 2019.

1. JOE1865 Win User

Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 starup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

• Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    • Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    • Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

:)

JOE1865, Jul 2, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Jul 2, 2019
  3. #evan Win User
    Win Key + Left/Right Arrow keys stops working after launching Word 2016

I use the Win Key + Left/Right arrow to dock windows to the left and the right of the screen. When I first login this works as expected. However, once I launch Microsoft Word 2016 the Win Key Left/Right arrow no longer has any effect. It remains in this
    broken state after closing Word 2016. If I logout and login again, then the Win Key + Left/Right arrow works correctly once more.

How do I prevent this from happening?

Checking and applying "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen" in the Ease of Access center has no effect.

Unchecking and applying "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen" in the Ease of Access center has no effect.

The only way I have found to restore the functionality is to logout and login again.

#evan, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

think of the IoT version as a totally different OS, with an Win 10 theme on it. It's more like windows phone.

Mussels, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 starup - Similar Threads - 2016 word automatically

2. No Internet Connection on starup Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Connection on starup Windows 10: This is not the first time this has happened but basically everytime my computer starts up , it has the no internet connection icon like this. The only way i can get ethernet working is by going into device manager and turning off and turning back on the Realtek PCIe GbE...
  3. Microsoft Word 2016 launches automatically after Windows 10 boot-up

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Word 2016 launches automatically after Windows 10 boot-up: Resolved after disabling Word Connected Experience [img] 175474
  4. Windows 10 Label printing in Word 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Label printing in Word 2016: How do fix labels not lining up properly in Word 2016 using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-label-printing-in-word-2016/f96efd16-c12f-4ebf-9d2c-a8190405be64
  5. Outlook & Word 2016

Outlook & Word 2016: The last week or there abouts when I receive an email message in outlook it seems to play the default sound rather than the one I’ve assigned. The sounds ‘Desktop mail notification’ and ‘New Mail Notification’ were set back to default in control panel – sounds. So, I set them...
  6. Word launches automatically after Windows 10 starts up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word launches automatically after Windows 10 starts up: After the computer boots up, Word launches automatically with 4 or more new word documents opening up. Searched internet and MS but found old fixes that did not work with my version of Windows 10. Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 I was able to correct the...
  7. Dictate Word 2016.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dictate Word 2016.: Is there a program called dictate that I can download and use with Word 2016. If so where can I go to download it? Thank you in advance. Mike *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. WORD launch

WORD launch: How do I stop "WORD" from launching on start-up? Kevan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-launch/a65b1f26-3def-4477-8bf6-60a268811b40
  9. Word 2016

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word 2016: I am unable to open home page I have reinstalled the product but I still cannot open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016/1534d006-b45d-41a6-85c6-cb5274dcc1f4"
  10. Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup: I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10: NOT IN START UP FOLDER Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System...