Windows 10: win 64 cpu

Discus and support win 64 cpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 and am supposed to be running 64 bit Windows but it is running 32 bit. How do I change it to 64 ? thanks for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdPetranek, Apr 4, 2020.

1. win 64 cpu

I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 and am supposed to be running 64 bit Windows but it is running 32 bit. How do I change it to 64 ?

thanks for the help.

:)

EdPetranek, Apr 4, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 4, 2020
  3. dcobb013 Win User
    Win 10 BSOD after reducing number of CPUs

• Win 10 x64 running in VMware Fusion VM on MacBook Pro w/ 6 physical cores & HT.
    • When VM is configured with 5+ CPUs, Windows runs fine.
    • When VM is configured with 4 or fewer, BSOD INVALID SYSTEM CONFIG INFO
      • WINLOAD.EFI missing or corrupted
      • Attempt to repair using ISO image fails
    OS X 10.15.4, VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.3

Win 10 Enterprise

Version 1703

Build 15063.2108

Any suggestions appreciated, as I need to move this VM to another HW config with fewer physical CPUs.

Thanks!

dcobb013, Apr 4, 2020
  4. JaYp146 Win User

win 64 cpu

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

win 64 cpu

1. win 64 cpu - Similar Threads - cpu

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  5. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  6. Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change: Hey Everyone,I own a legitimate Windows license, been using it for years without issue. I recently upgraded my PC's CPU from and AMD 7700X to and AMD 7800X3D and now I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner. When I try to re-activate windows...
  7. Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change

Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change: Hey Everyone,I own a legitimate Windows license, been using it for years without issue. I recently upgraded my PC's CPU from and AMD 7700X to and AMD 7800X3D and now I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner. When I try to re-activate windows...
  8. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  9. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  10. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging