Windows 10: Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change)

Discus and support Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Windows 7 x64 (Aero Theme) on my PC. I want to know if there is any way to change the AERO theme's -- > WinExplorer's background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vick, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Vick Win User

Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change)

Hello,

I am running Windows 7 x64 (Aero Theme) on my PC.

I want to know if there is any way to change the AERO theme's -- > WinExplorer's background color from white to something darker ? (I know I can switch to Classic mode Theme and I can change the colors BUT I prefer to keep AERO because of Magnifier and some other features).

Also, if there is a 3rd party customization-tool/ app/ software that can accomplish this.

Thank you.

:)

2. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Themes (AERO) keep changing back on every start-up

A few weeks ago this problem stated occurring....

While I normally have my desktop theme set at the AERO transparent theme, I found that when I was starting my computer, instead the theme that was being used by Windows 7 was the standard Win 7 theme.

Even though I would go in and change it back (I can list the steps here, if necessary, but I think everyone probably knows how to do that?!?), what I am finding is that each subsequent day, or re-start, it reverts back to the standard Win 7 theme; MY CHANGES
    ARE NOT "STICKING"!

Does anyone have any idea why my changes are not being saved once I make them?

Medic Dave, Mar 21, 2019
  4. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change) - Similar Threads - Aero Explorer color

2. Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10: I have the Windows 7 home edition. by the time I changed it to Win 10 and then due a virus I formatted my disks. Right now, I want to activate the win 10 new installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/d8f511b9-2035-4fc5-aa6b-b48dfce47dcc
  3. File Explorer Search Win 10 vs Win 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Search Win 10 vs Win 7: In Win 7 file search, I could create custom searches by selecting multiple folders across multiple drives. For instance, I could search for "filename" in folders named "DATA" on drive F, G, H, I and J. and not bother with the first five drives, or the other stuff on those...
  4. Acceleration of GUI interface on the non-Aero themes of Win 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acceleration of GUI interface on the non-Aero themes of Win 7: Acceleration of GUI on the non-Aero themes Windows 7 A complete set of solutions dated December 7, 2019, consisting of a new version of the Aero theme "Classic AE mod 2019_8", a patch for the dwm.exe file, and a set of programs to accelerate the user interface, including the...
  5. Acceleration of GUI interface on the non-Aero themes of Win 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Acceleration of GUI interface on the non-Aero themes of Win 7: Acceleration of GUI on the non-Aero themes Windows 7 A complete set of solutions dated December 7, 2019, consisting of a new version of the Aero theme "Classic AE mod 2019_8", a patch for the dwm.exe file, and a set of programs to accelerate the user interface, including the...
  6. Win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 7 to win 10: Can i transfer old computer win 7 to new win 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/ea48f987-32d1-4b38-9a63-726bfffde42b"
  7. Is there a way to make Win 10 Win Explorer to look like Win 7?l

Is there a way to make Win 10 Win Explorer to look like Win 7?l: Win 10 is extremely complicated. It can do lots of things but easy, fast, uncomplicated it is not, when all you want to do is control your file systems it is complicated. Depending on what you hit, different LOOKS of the MENUS comes up making it hard and time consuming and...
  8. How to turn off Win Aero?

How to turn off Win Aero?: How can I deactivate Aero for Win 10? And / or use a design needing as less resources as possible? 94658
  9. Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak: Win+Space used to activate Aero Peak, but now it's Win+Comma. Is there any way to change this behavior? 30126
  10. win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 to win 10: hello,im having the icon down the task bar for reserve my win 10,i did it in advance,but what benefits i get?is it a full version or a trial?do i get updates?do i have to install it on win 7 just an upgrade?can i reverse to win 7?do i have any setup for further use? hope...