Windows 10: Win 7 back to win 10

Discus and support Win 7 back to win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Yes I had a windows 10 free upgrade back in 2016. I updated an ran on my current pc for awhile. I had a harddrive failure which was my fault had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FORD5.0, Nov 7, 2019.

1. FORD5.0 Win User

Win 7 back to win 10

Yes I had a windows 10 free upgrade back in 2016. I updated an ran on my current pc for

awhile. I had a harddrive failure which was my fault had to reinstall win 7. I double checked my Microsoft account an saw

coarse my win 10 back up or what have you under devices an my digital licensing. It was

that way for yrs even up too a few months ago maybe 6-8 months. Now I don't see it

anywhere. Under my devices its blank where I use to see my Cyberpower Pc info. Its the same

windows 7 key on the same Cyberpower pc I initially upgraded on. How can update back to win

10? Or find my previous info

:)

FORD5.0, Nov 7, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Nov 7, 2019
  4. adoornik Win User

Win 7 back to win 10

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Win 7 back to win 10