Windows 10: Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?

Discus and support Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Win 8.0 Pro Disk. I suppose it that counts a Win8.1 Pro Disk. I am running it at Win8.1. Pro on the system, bit will the key count as Win8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iamlost, Mar 30, 2016.

1. iamlost Win User

Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?

I have a Win 8.0 Pro Disk. I suppose it that counts a Win8.1 Pro Disk.
    I am running it at Win8.1. Pro on the system, bit will the key count as Win8.1 Pro is I do a scratch load ?

iamlost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?

1. Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade? - Similar Threads - scratch before Win10

2. Upgrading from Win 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 7: Hello. I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 or 11. I get to the download tool and when I try to open it, I get an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-win-7/33a030e5-ec18-4d25-8168-f0f73e62b8e3
  3. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?: My partner has Windows 7 installed on her PC. It also has a nasty virus. I want to erase her hard drive and upgrade to Windows 10. I've read articles that indicate the upgrade is still free, if done through Windows updates. I can't find anything confirming that it's still...
  4. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?: My partner has Windows 7 installed on her PC. It also has a nasty virus. I want to erase her hard drive and upgrade to Windows 10. I've read articles that indicate the upgrade is still free, if done through Windows updates. I can't find anything confirming that it's still...
  5. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Getting familiar with the Win 10 GUI before upgrading from 7

Getting familiar with the Win 10 GUI before upgrading from 7: Hello all. I'm preparing for the upgrade, and would like to get familiar with the Win 10 GUI before upgrading. Can anyone recommend a place to learn the basics? Thanks. 147448
  7. Win10 pro key from win 7 upgrade licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 pro key from win 7 upgrade licence: Hi Guys I just replace mobo and cpu. I need to reactivate I purchased win10 pro upgrade from win7 back in 2017, I still have the Order and is its in my purchase history but I can not find the key anywhere to reactivate. Logged in with my account but still wont...
  8. Win 7 Virtualization before Win 10 upgrade

Win 7 Virtualization before Win 10 upgrade: I have a weird situation. We are accountants whose database is MS Access 2003 that runs under Win 7. To secure my clients' data we are upgrading to Win 10 for security's sake. There is a possibility that Access 2003 won't work in Win 10 even in compatibility mode (if that's...
  9. Upgraded from Win 7

Upgraded from Win 7: I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 via the free upgrade a few years ago. Do I need to keep my original Win 7 installation disks & Product key? 131586
  10. failing HDD with Win10 on it upgraded from Win 7

failing HDD with Win10 on it upgraded from Win 7: HP PC originally with Window 7, upgraded to Windows 10 during free upgrade period. HDD is failing (HP error BIOHD-8) so need to replace HDD. How can I get legal copy of Windows 10 on new HDD? Thanks in advance....