Windows 10: Win 7 games for windows 10

Discus and support Win 7 games for windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had these games until the most recent windows update. They disappeared and I can't seem to download them. I go through all the steps on winaero but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnFiedler1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Win 7 games for windows 10

I had these games until the most recent windows update. They disappeared and I can't seem to download them. I go through all the steps on winaero but and they show on my list of aps but I cannot locate them to play. Have tried several times with same result. Thanks for any help

John

:)

JohnFiedler1, Aug 18, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Win 7 games for windows 10

Windows 7 vs Windows 10 gaming

yea, and i guess its too early comparing win 7 and win 10 since win 10 is new and it just began rolling on the road when win 7 is pretty mature for OS

micropage7, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Win 7 games for windows 10

1. Win 7 games for windows 10 - Similar Threads - games

2. Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.: Getting pop-up screen in the while adds load on Microsoft Solitary game.... Today its the "You've been selected as 1 out of 100 people to receive a brand new Samsung galaxy phone, please answers the following questions..." Here's the link...
  3. Black Background while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Background while playing games: Hi, so ever since I got my new pc, I have been playing a few games here and there. These games were downloaded from the microsoft store and the majority have a black background. I know this should not be like this since I am playing a game I have before on my old pc and it...
  4. Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus: my name is Marius Ottesen Høllesli hi i want Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus i had problems installing steam and gaming rage 2 and all sort copys i buy online recently and want a cmos check of my chips or something like that i will send it from norway...
  5. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...
  6. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  7. Xbox game bar records as a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar records as a black screen: Half of the time when I am recording footage for a game (overwatch), the recording turns out to be a black screen when I view the mp4 file. I have looked at other forum posts on this, and it seems that this problem is largely unresolved for many people....
  8. Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...: the game is forza horizon 3 accounts on xbox and Windows are the same. any ideas? thanks Alex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bought-on-xbox-cannot-be-found-on-windows/787a1d22-c48d-4338-af17-590013b2d12d
  9. Can't install certain apps that come with games pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install certain apps that come with games pass: I've tried all the trouble shooting techniques I've found on here the only thing that I can do is add my own situation in case it is different. I purchased a 30 day trial on a key website, the key worked fine. I then got a thing to buy 2 months of premium for £2 from the...
  10. games on face book blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on face book blocked: I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 7 games for windows 10