Windows 10: Win 7 key

Discus and support Win 7 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I have win 7 key oem , i tried to use it on my pc to activate win 10 pro and the windows was activated is this normal ?? Also when i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MohammedMazen1, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Win 7 key

Hello

I have win 7 key oem , i tried to use it on my pc to activate win 10 pro and the windows was activated is this normal ?? Also when i tried to check the type of key on my pc after using win 7oem key it's appear retail how this happend???

:)

MohammedMazen1, Jan 19, 2020

2. win 7 oem to win 10 free upgrade, install wants key. win 7 key does not work.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 19, 2020
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Win 7 key

Win 7 Key works on Win 10 but not on Win 7.

Hi John,

If clean install doesn't allow you to revert back to Windows 7 and you product doesn't work, we suggest using the backup and restore option on Windows settings. If you're still running on Windows 10, follow the steps on how to revert back to Windows 7:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Choose Backup.
    • Under Looking for an older backup?, select Go to Backup and Restore (Windows 7).
    • A new pop-up window will appear and follow the instructions on Restore section.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Win 7 key

1. Win 7 key - Similar Threads - key

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1: I need to find my windows product key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-product-key-in-windows-81/8bb90cf4-c19f-48dd-bd74-2f40b198c1f0
  4. how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1: I need to find my windows product key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-product-key-in-windows-81/8bb90cf4-c19f-48dd-bd74-2f40b198c1f0
  5. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  6. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  7. Security Key and Authenticator

Security Key and Authenticator: Hello,I set up a security key to sign in to my Microsoft accounts. I also had set up and still have the option to sign in with the authenticator app. Whenever I try to log in, it still asks me for the authenticator code, not for the key. How can I fix that??...
  8. Security Key and Authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Key and Authenticator: Hello,I set up a security key to sign in to my Microsoft accounts. I also had set up and still have the option to sign in with the authenticator app. Whenever I try to log in, it still asks me for the authenticator code, not for the key. How can I fix that??...
  9. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...
  10. Windows key not working

Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...