Windows 10: win 7 pro win 10 pro

Discus and support win 7 pro win 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MARVINSANDERS2, Dec 31, 2019.

1. win 7 pro win 10 pro

how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10

:)

MARVINSANDERS2, Dec 31, 2019

2. Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Dec 31, 2019
  3. eidairaman1, Dec 31, 2019
  4. JB1954BN Win User

win 7 pro win 10 pro

Dual booting with Win 10 Pro and Win 7 Pro

I'll be receiving a new computer with Win 10 Pro as my computer w/ Windows 7 Pro crashed. I'd like to take the hard drive with Windows 7 Pro and install it into the new one to have dual booting. Any problem doing that and what steps are needed? Thank
    you.

JB1954BN, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

win 7 pro win 10 pro

1. win 7 pro win 10 pro - Similar Threads - pro pro

2. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  3. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  4. Windows 8 pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  5. Windows 8 pro activation

Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  6. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  7. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  8. Windows 11 home or pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...
  9. Windows 11 home or pro

Windows 11 home or pro: I know the Pro version is supposed to be for businesses but should non-business consumers buy it? I am thinking of buying a new computer Lenovo 2023 IdeaCentre 3 Premium All-in-One Business Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7-13620H, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Webcam,...
  10. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...