Windows 10: Win 7 skin

Discus and support Win 7 skin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there guys. Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VladislavL, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Win 7 skin

Hi there guys.

Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also want everything to look like win 7. Especially control panel and explorer.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/VladislavL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VladislavL, Oct 29, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Oct 29, 2019
  4. n2bn2b Win User

Win 7 skin

Recommend hardware changes for upgrading from Win-7 to Win-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Win 7 skin

1. Win 7 skin - Similar Threads - skin

2. Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?: I appreciate Aero Skin/Theme from Windows 7 and would like to use it in Win10 as well. As I found out 1. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme can be activated by Registry hack but does NOT offer transparency 2. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme cannot even be activated and...
  3. How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop?: How do I change my emoji skin color from yellow.....on my PC desktop? ***Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family***...
  4. Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?

in Windows 10 Support
    Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?: I appreciate Aero Skin/Theme from Windows 7 and would like to use it in Win10 as well. As I found out 1. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme can be activated by Registry hack but does NOT offer transparency 2. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme cannot even be activated and...
  5. Help me My minecraft skins broke.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me My minecraft skins broke.: So basicly i have to accounts for minecraft bedrock edition. Somehow my skins from my main and minecoins are ramdomly on my alt. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-my-minecraft-skins-broke/73e033b6-a067-47f9-baff-2af9885db3c3
  6. Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows resize windows/rainmeter skins after monitor sleep: [ATTACH] Hello guys, I have this problem for a long time, everytime i turn off my monitor or it go sleep cause timer (windows settings), when i comeback to my pc, some open windows are total resized and out of positions and rainmeter skins changes position too. 1...
  7. I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows: I need help on finding where "skins" is on windows 10 version of Minecraft so I can import my own custom skin that I made. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-where-skins-thing-is-on-minecraft-ps-i/31eb98ef-7ea9-4ee3-8965-74f147ea390c
  8. Minecraft skin pack doesn't appear in the owned section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin pack doesn't appear in the owned section: The other day I went onto the minecraft store and bought the new star wars skin pack on my laptop. When I went into a game I wanted to change my skin but when I went into the skin selection it wasnt there. So I left the game and went onto the marketplace to see if it said I...
  9. Minecraft earth exclusive skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft earth exclusive skin: So, a year ago, I signed up for Minecraft earth and got the skin and immediately redeemed it on another account. a few days ago, I bought Minecraft on this account. Is there any way I can move the skin to this account? Thanks....
  10. Looking for the windows 10 silk skin pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for the windows 10 silk skin pack: Does anyone has the silk skin pack for windows 10? It seems to have vanished from internet, and I am a bit curious about the whereabouts and would like to have it. It was findable here submitted by /u/Yukatakata [link] [comments]...