Windows 10: Win 7 skin

Discus and support Win 7 skin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there guys. Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VladislavL, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Win 7 skin

Hi there guys.

Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also want everything to look like win 7. Especially control panel and explorer.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/VladislavL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VladislavL, Oct 29, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Oct 29, 2019
  4. n2bn2b Win User

Win 7 skin

Recommend hardware changes for upgrading from Win-7 to Win-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Win 7 skin

1. Win 7 skin - Similar Threads - skin

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...: I try install and reistall it multiple times but nothing happend i Install minecraft from minecraft.net what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-minecraft-java-edition-in-single-player-i-cant/02ae9086-d030-4762-b226-13739b9a5f5b
  5. in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...

in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...: I try install and reistall it multiple times but nothing happend i Install minecraft from minecraft.net what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-minecraft-java-edition-in-single-player-i-cant/02ae9086-d030-4762-b226-13739b9a5f5b
  6. Does downloading skin packs to minecraft edu edition stop you from joining worlds if you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does downloading skin packs to minecraft edu edition stop you from joining worlds if you...: Can’t join worlds in school can’t explain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-downloading-skin-packs-to-minecraft-edu/0c7d0207-034b-451e-bddb-171b5610da12
  7. Does downloading skin packs to minecraft edu edition stop you from joining worlds if you...

Does downloading skin packs to minecraft edu edition stop you from joining worlds if you...: Can’t join worlds in school can’t explain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-downloading-skin-packs-to-minecraft-edu/0c7d0207-034b-451e-bddb-171b5610da12
  8. Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin: I know MS doesn't offer skins on their website, but all the third party skins I can find are small WinAmp style skins which do not show your library. I want to retain the library view, but want a Dark mode. submitted by /u/aardw0lf11 [link] [comments]...
  9. why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?: why is Win11 so ****? since running a new Dell machine loaded with win11 we have had major access issues to some our network drives, it will allow access/ playing files from one location but not the adjacent folders. it appears to have generated a ghost profile, when we told...
  10. why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?

why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?: why is Win11 so ****? since running a new Dell machine loaded with win11 we have had major access issues to some our network drives, it will allow access/ playing files from one location but not the adjacent folders. it appears to have generated a ghost profile, when we told...