Windows 10: Win 7 skin

Discus and support Win 7 skin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there guys. Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VladislavL, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Win 7 skin

Hi there guys.

Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also want everything to look like win 7. Especially control panel and explorer.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/VladislavL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VladislavL, Oct 29, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Oct 29, 2019
  4. n2bn2b Win User

Win 7 skin

Recommend hardware changes for upgrading from Win-7 to Win-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Win 7 skin

1. Win 7 skin - Similar Threads - skin

2. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  3. not seeing my skins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not seeing my skins?: Hi so I bought skins in Microsoft store for fortnite but dont see them in my account and was wondering if I could get some help on how to get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-seeing-my-skins/b9e5124a-c486-4b37-908b-09a914b78fdd"
  4. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...
  5. Minecraft Earth skin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version of Bedrock Minecraft...
  6. Minecraft skin pack purchased but didn't unlock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft skin pack purchased but didn't unlock: I purchased the Teen hd skin pack in Minecraft but it didn't unlock, it just wants me to pay for it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-skin-pack-purchased-but-didnt-unlock/8a85c860-7fa9-4938-bd23-f7712d95c665"
  7. You can't find youtubers skins in minecraft... is it possible to get a custom one, or are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't find youtubers skins in minecraft... is it possible to get a custom one, or are...: Guys, famous Minecraft YouTubers such as unspeakable, prestonplayz, and Itsmoosecraft. All must've gotten custom skins somehow. Why am I saying this? Mostly because I searched for more than 2 hours straight and couldn't find a single one of them. So could it be possible that...
  8. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) Skins not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) Skins not loading: So recently i've logged into Minecraft since I haven't played in a while, I go ahead and choose my skin and join a public server, everything was fine until everyone turned into a blank white skin. Sometimes they're just Steve, Iv'e reinstalled the game multiple times and the...
  9. /* generic skin parent */

in Windows 10 Customization
    /* generic skin parent */: While doing thru folders on computer, I found two that say, Workflow and the following is in one of the folders that has the following: /* generic skin parent */, what does this mean exactly?...
  10. Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin: Hi After applying a theme using WindowsBlinds some programs are not getting the skin applied correctly and look strange at the top border/title bar. Is there any way to fix this to make the theme skin apply itself correctly?[ATTACH]...