Windows 10: win 7 to win 10 download problem with dvd=ram driver software uninstall

Discus and support win 7 to win 10 download problem with dvd=ram driver software uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to locate and remove dvd-ram driver software/bd driver software from computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard Bono, Apr 2, 2020.

1. win 7 to win 10 download problem with dvd=ram driver software uninstall

How to locate and remove dvd-ram driver software/bd driver software from computer

:)

Richard Bono, Apr 2, 2020

2. Chipset drivers for Win 7

Yes, just use the Vista x64 drivers. Should work.

A Cheese Danish, Apr 2, 2020
  3. GARoss Win User
    Is uninstall of Win 10 as simple as...?

Years ago I used EasyBCD while trying Linux & it was free.

I went ahead & followed steps 1-7 & all went smooth. After step 5, I had the choice of rebooting now or later. I chose now & booted into Win 7 with no problem. Disk Management was a breeze. All in all it all the whole process took about 10 minutes!

From what I've seen, Windows 10 looks good. It's quite different than Win 7 but no big deal. At this time I really don't have time to work with Win 10 all that much but Win 10 seems to be very stable anyway.

My best to everyone. Thanks for all who helped! *Thumbs

GARoss, Apr 2, 2020
  4. win 7 to win 10 download problem with dvd=ram driver software uninstall

eidairaman1, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

win 7 to win 10 download problem with dvd=ram driver software uninstall

1. win 7 to win 10 download problem with dvd=ram driver software uninstall - Similar Threads - download problem dvd=ram

2. Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD on WIN 7 aie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD on WIN 7 aie: Have ACER Aspire E1-522 running a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD on WIN 7. It will recognise and run CD's and home made DVD's will not recognise commercial DVD's games or movies. Have deleted drivers checked for updates. Ensured Windows 7 has all updates.I am stumped any help...
  3. Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD on WIN 7 aie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD on WIN 7 aie: Have ACER Aspire E1-522 running a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8E2Q DVD on WIN 7. It will recognise and run CD's and home made DVD's will not recognise commercial DVD's games or movies. Have deleted drivers checked for updates. Ensured Windows 7 has all updates.I am stumped any help...
  4. Win 7 to Win 10 screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10 screen problem: Not sure if this is the correct forum for help but since recently upgrading on my 7 year old Dell Inspiron Laptop I have had an intermittent problem with the screen turning to greyscale, vertical lines and an almost split screen. I can just about make out the app that might...
  5. Win 10 and DVD problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 and DVD problem: I have a win 10 Desktop. (Intel NUC). I have attached an external DVD player using usb. It shows up in Device Mgr and says it is working fine. However, I can not get it to play a DVD. I even bought the DVD player app from Microsoft ($14.95) but still can't get it to play a...
  6. Win 7 Win 10 upgrade problem.

Win 7 Win 10 upgrade problem.: When I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 in 2016 everything worked OK but I couldn't type in the search field for Edge or Cortina. I couldn't find a solution online before the back out period expired so I backed out of the update. I have continued using Win 7 since then. I would...
  7. Move a software program from Win 7 to Win 10

Move a software program from Win 7 to Win 10: I have a program on my Windows 7 computer of which I have lost the installation CD . Is there any way to somehow move the program from my old computer to my new Windows 10 OS on my new computer? The program is Omron Health Management Software. I contacted Omron for a new CD....
  8. Downloaded Software not opening on Win 10

Downloaded Software not opening on Win 10: Hi, I am not a very tech-savvy person. I need your help. I installed a software for my magnetometer on my laptop. (A magnetometer is an instrument for geophysical purposes) I downloaded the software from the equipment manufacturer's site (GEMLinkplus Software for...
  9. was win 7 upgraded to win 10 but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!!

was win 7 upgraded to win 10 but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!!: I upgraded win 7 home to win 10... a dell notebook i5 processor 4GB RAM but PC starts OK - shuts downs OK but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!! after blue window icon and before show login screen appears a black screen and PC shows working or downloading - .... after...
  10. Problem after Win 10 Un-install, laptop errors with Win 7 software

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem after Win 10 Un-install, laptop errors with Win 7 software: Hi Windows 10 Forum, I'm hoping this is the right forum and not Win 7 as I have in-installed win 10. I can post in another location if you see fit. Windows wants to do a startup repair and i'm in a loop. This is on a laptop, where I viewed the on-screen diagostics. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove dvd ram driver software