Windows 10: Win 7 to Win 10 key

Discus and support Win 7 to Win 10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop with win7 key OEM, I updated to windows 10 without problem. Now the Hard Disk is failed, I replace it and now I cant install win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Henry Saravia, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Win 7 to Win 10 key

I have a laptop with win7 key OEM, I updated to windows 10 without problem. Now the Hard Disk is failed, I replace it and now I cant install win 10 with the same key, What can I do?

:)

Henry Saravia, Feb 6, 2023
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Win 7 to Win 10 key

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Win 7 to Win 10 key

1. Win 7 to Win 10 key - Similar Threads - key

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  6. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  7. I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive: I had one Windows on one hard drive and then installed a second windows on another drive. So I had two Windows two boot on one or another both Windows 11 Then I Bitlocker the second drive directly from its Windows but when it did the first retart to verify the keys, the blue...
  8. I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive

I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive: I had one Windows on one hard drive and then installed a second windows on another drive. So I had two Windows two boot on one or another both Windows 11 Then I Bitlocker the second drive directly from its Windows but when it did the first retart to verify the keys, the blue...
  9. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  10. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...