Windows 10: win 7 ultimate to win 10 home

Discus and support win 7 ultimate to win 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a product key for win 10 home. Upgrading win 10 ultimate only offers win 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by N34194, Jun 8, 2019.

1. N34194 Win User

win 7 ultimate to win 10 home

I bought a product key for win 10 home. Upgrading win 10 ultimate only offers win 10 pro.

:)

N34194, Jun 8, 2019

2. DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

I refer to the following Microsoft Community Team’s query:

“……Remember that question you asked on
    Microsoft Community
    a few days ago?

Title:
    DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

We noticed that the question hasn't been marked as Answered yet and we were wondering if you resolved the issue.

The issue “DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO” is unanswered. The suggestion to refer to the link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-specifications
    does not answer my query as well. I knew the prerequisites of upgrading to Win 10 from either Win 7 Ultimate or Win 8.1 Home as I have read the min. requirements/machine
    specifications to upgrade directly either from the aforesaid OSes beforehand. The issue is whether from Win 8.1 Home downgrade to Win 7 Ultimate and from thereafter upgrade to Win 10 Pro possible without technicality issues. Nevertheless, since I cannot wait
    for either a reply to the abovementioned issue (or my reservation to upgrade from Win 8.1 Home), I then gathered/downloaded bits and pieces of probable drivers for my machine, formatted my HDD (1TB) for more than 18 hours, clean install Win 7 Ultimate SP1,
    activated using my previously purchased license and ran Windows afterwards, ran updates until repetitive error (around 25 KB updates failed to install many times) popped up during tiresome cyclic updates process. Fed-up with the errors after failed tries to
    source answers from Microsoft Community, I tried my luck by upgrading to Win 10 Pro. After couple of days, viola, I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro finally, whew! Now I am running this machine with Win 10 Pro for a couple of days now, being up to date and running
    very well. Hopefully no problem/s will arise.

Thank to those suggestions though.

TheGragasins, Jun 8, 2019
  3. will I recieve win 10 ultimate as my win 7 is a ultimate edition also

will I recieve win 10 ultimate as my win 7 is a ultimate edition also

McDonald Advertising, Jun 8, 2019
  4. win 7 ultimate to win 10 home

Windows 10 Vs Windows 7 ultimate.

Win 7 ultimate vs which version of windows 10? Win 7 Ultimate has all the bells and whistles like NFS support.

Easy Rhino, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

win 7 ultimate to win 10 home

1. win 7 ultimate to win 10 home - Similar Threads - ultimate home

2. I want to upgrade from windows 7 Ultimate genuine to windows 10 home i am failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade from windows 7 Ultimate genuine to windows 10 home i am failing: Error code: ox80072F8F-0x20000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-ultimate-genuine/a1c25a4d-0e41-461d-8a54-80caf43e6073
  3. I want to upgrade from windows 7 Ultimate genuine to windows 10 home i am failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade from windows 7 Ultimate genuine to windows 10 home i am failing: Error code: ox80072F8F-0x20000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-ultimate-genuine/a1c25a4d-0e41-461d-8a54-80caf43e6073
  4. I want to upgrade from windows 7 Ultimate genuine to windows 10 home i am failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have windows 7 ultimate. I just purchased a computer with windows 11 home. I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 7 ultimate. I just purchased a computer with windows 11 home. I want to...: I have windows 7 ultimate. I just purchased a computer with windows 11 home. I want to upgrade to windows 11 PRO. Can I do it with the windows 7 ultimate key?...
  6. I have windows 7 ultimate. I just purchased a computer with windows 11 home. I want to...

I have windows 7 ultimate. I just purchased a computer with windows 11 home. I want to...: I have windows 7 ultimate. I just purchased a computer with windows 11 home. I want to upgrade to windows 11 PRO. Can I do it with the windows 7 ultimate key?...
  7. A laptop I got used has been upgraded from Windows XP home to 7 ultimate. I am wondering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A laptop I got used has been upgraded from Windows XP home to 7 ultimate. I am wondering...: I got a laptop used and it came with a Windows XP home key but had Windows 7 ultimate installed, if I were to format the HDD to install another OS, and later install Windows 10 would I get Windows pro because the laptop was upgraded to Ultimate, or home because it came with...
  8. A laptop I got used has been upgraded from Windows XP home to 7 ultimate. I am wondering...

A laptop I got used has been upgraded from Windows XP home to 7 ultimate. I am wondering...: I got a laptop used and it came with a Windows XP home key but had Windows 7 ultimate installed, if I were to format the HDD to install another OS, and later install Windows 10 would I get Windows pro because the laptop was upgraded to Ultimate, or home because it came with...
  9. Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues: Trying to upgrade a PC with Win 7 ultimate installed to Win 10 home purchased from MS. However after downloading the home s/w it keeps trying to install Win 10 pro. Any ideas?...
  10. Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 ultimate upgrade to Win 10 home issues: Trying to upgrade a PC with Win 7 ultimate installed to Win 10 home purchased from MS. However after downloading the home s/w it keeps trying to install Win 10 pro. Any ideas?...