Windows 10: win 8.1 to win 10 upgrade

Discus and support win 8.1 to win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello Microsoft i am upgrade my pc win 8.1 to 10 pro but after few days back to windows 8.1 /and right now to try to go win 10 probecause microsoft may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jilpatel1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. jilpatel1 Win User

win 8.1 to win 10 upgrade

hello Microsoft i am upgrade my pc win 8.1 to 10 pro but after few days back to windows 8.1 /and right now to try to go win 10 probecause microsoft may be Windows 8.1 end of support but windows is not active can u plz help .

:)

jilpatel1, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

Jessen P -- Thanks for responding. I looked at the link you provided, but it just provides a small list of error codes and possible causes for the error. Didn't see any steps to take to resolve the issue. And none of the listed error codes are the
    same as the one I got 0x80070006-0x90016 when I tried to upgrade to win 10.

PhilSaxton, Aug 11, 2022
  4. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. win 8.1 to win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  3. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  4. Can a damaged windows 10 image prevent upgrade to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a damaged windows 10 image prevent upgrade to 11?: Curious about this and asking for someone else mine isn't damaged, at least I think it isn'tIs it possible this could prevent a upgrade to 11 or would a upgrade just overhaul it and fix it in a way?...
  5. Can a damaged windows 10 image prevent upgrade to 11?

Can a damaged windows 10 image prevent upgrade to 11?: Curious about this and asking for someone else mine isn't damaged, at least I think it isn'tIs it possible this could prevent a upgrade to 11 or would a upgrade just overhaul it and fix it in a way?...
  6. Can a damaged windows 10 image prevent upgrade to 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  8. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  9. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

10. Problems linking windows 11 licence after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems linking windows 11 licence after windows 10 upgrade.: I have 3 sons who have 3 windows 10 machines. They run their machines on local accounts only as they do not like having to ask me to authenticate their sign in every time. However I linked these machines to my ms account & remained linked despite running local accounts, which...