Windows 10: Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

Discus and support Win 8 Advance Features On or Off? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. There is a option in the BIOS to enable or disable Windows 8 Advance Features. Should I enable this even tho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ComedyCarnage, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

I have a MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. There is a option in the BIOS to enable or disable Windows 8 Advance Features.

Should I enable this even tho I'm running Windows 10 ?

:)

ComedyCarnage, Jun 7, 2015

2. "Recent" in Win8 vs "Quick Access" in Win10

The "Recent" feature worked very in Win 8 and I use it all the time at home. My Win 10 at work is "so advanced" that this useful feature has been replaced by a useless one that is confusing, inconsistent (when accessing from Explorer vs other programs)
    and useless. Can I customize Win 10 to restore the "Recent" feature?

Wasi Khursheed - Battery-Biz, Jun 7, 2015
  3. flv player

Hi I just buy Lumia 1320 . New to windows phone many feature missing compare iPhone

r samsung .

Have any idea intall flv players,tango,streetdirectory

banking apps ,can we use android apps in win 8 .

thanks in advance

regards

vinothkumar

vinothkumar.a, Jun 7, 2015
  4. Stevo Win User

Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

It cant hurt (much) to try. Here's THE SCOOP on Guru 3D.

Stevo, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

1. Win 8 Advance Features On or Off? - Similar Threads - Advance Features Off

2. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features: there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-advanced-options-in-whatsapp-in-apps-and/6d0fa2b0-bfba-48ac-b4bd-7222fada3ecf
  3. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features: there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-advanced-options-in-whatsapp-in-apps-and/6d0fa2b0-bfba-48ac-b4bd-7222fada3ecf
  4. Advanced Options missing some features

Advanced Options missing some features: Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. [IMG]...
  5. Windows features on-off

Windows features on-off: which windows features should be on or off in windows10 home x64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-features-on-off/7d4a4eee-bdb6-4962-a158-60c9278f0374
  6. In the windows features on or off

In the windows features on or off: What features are not necessary for smoother and faster operation of windows 10 pro? I do not make web pages or use web publishing apps .I just use basic editing tools and photo editing tools,anyone have a setup that will come close to helping me?I do online gaming ....
  7. Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet. Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash) I found a solution online: Open the...
  8. Back to Win 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back to Win 8: If I go back from Win 10 Pro and do clean install of Win 8 + 8.1 update will Win 10 self install after first reboot ?? 24704
  9. Downgrade to Win 8 via Advanced Start-Up? No access to boot menu!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade to Win 8 via Advanced Start-Up? No access to boot menu!: *PartyHI*Cool Is it possible to overwrite my install of Windows 10 with a 8.1 by using the Advanced Start-Up option? I can get into the Windows 8 installer disc this way, but I want to make sure I don't screw aything up. My Fujitsu T902 won't let me into the boot menu...
  10. Advance Programs & Features is blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance Programs & Features is blank: Hello, I'm runing a Windows 10 pro x64, 1709 and I can't install the component to have remote server administration. The optional program feature is blank. I've tried several "fixes & solutions" (WinFix 10, Microsoft "Fix It" tool, sfc /scannow, some manual updates...) none...