Windows 10: Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

Discus and support Win 8 Advance Features On or Off? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. There is a option in the BIOS to enable or disable Windows 8 Advance Features. Should I enable this even tho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ComedyCarnage, Jun 7, 2015.

1. ComedyCarnage Win User

Win 8 Advance Features On or Off?

I have a MSI 970 Gaming motherboard. There is a option in the BIOS to enable or disable Windows 8 Advance Features.

Should I enable this even tho I'm running Windows 10 ?

:)

ComedyCarnage, Jun 7, 2015
  2. Wasi Khursheed - Battery-Biz Win User

"Recent" in Win8 vs "Quick Access" in Win10

The "Recent" feature worked very in Win 8 and I use it all the time at home. My Win 10 at work is "so advanced" that this useful feature has been replaced by a useless one that is confusing, inconsistent (when accessing from Explorer vs other programs)
    and useless. Can I customize Win 10 to restore the "Recent" feature?

Wasi Khursheed - Battery-Biz, Jun 7, 2015
  3. vinothkumar.a Win User
    flv player

Hi I just buy Lumia 1320 . New to windows phone many feature missing compare iPhone

r samsung .

Have any idea intall flv players,tango,streetdirectory

banking apps ,can we use android apps in win 8 .

thanks in advance

regards

vinothkumar

vinothkumar.a, Jun 7, 2015
  4. Stevo Win User

It cant hurt (much) to try. Here's THE SCOOP on Guru 3D.

Stevo, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Win 8 Advance Features On or Off? - Similar Threads - Advance Features Off

2. Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet. Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash) I found a solution online: Open the...
  3. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...
  4. Turn Windows Features On or Off blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn Windows Features On or Off blank: Hello, everytime I would open Turn Windows Features On or Off it would say "Please Wait" for a few seconds and then everything would be white. I tried sfc /scannow and it couldn't fix it, I tried dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and it said it didn't have a source...
  5. Turn on/off features blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn on/off features blank: Hi all, really stumped on this one device is a windows 10 surface tablet (LTSB), that was working fine on a domain. Linked to a WSUS, and has sccm installed. I went into windows turn windows features on and off and enabled asp.net 4.5 or was it 4.6 and rebooted, now...
  6. WIn 10 pro advance sales

in Windows 10 Support
    WIn 10 pro advance sales: I'm not really looking to install the "free' version of win 10 along with its CB updates method, but I would like to get my hands on the pro version and am willing to pay for it. I took advantage of Win 7 advance sales and snagged 2 copies of pro and 2 of HP on the cheap. Are...
  7. Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?: I have a laptop with win 8 on it it does not have win 8.1 on it, can I use the win 10 mediacreation tool to upgrade win 8 (non 8.1) to win 10? 43418
  8. Back to Win 8

Back to Win 8: If I go back from Win 10 Pro and do clean install of Win 8 + 8.1 update will Win 10 self install after first reboot ?? 24704
  9. Downgrade to Win 8 via Advanced Start-Up? No access to boot menu!

Downgrade to Win 8 via Advanced Start-Up? No access to boot menu!: *PartyHI*Cool Is it possible to overwrite my install of Windows 10 with a 8.1 by using the Advanced Start-Up option? I can get into the Windows 8 installer disc this way, but I want to make sure I don't screw aything up. My Fujitsu T902 won't let me into the boot menu...
  10. Advance Programs & Features is blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance Programs & Features is blank: Hello, I'm runing a Windows 10 pro x64, 1709 and I can't install the component to have remote server administration. The optional program feature is blank. I've tried several "fixes & solutions" (WinFix 10, Microsoft "Fix It" tool, sfc /scannow, some manual updates...) none...