Windows 10: win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup

Discus and support win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i get rid of the option of loading Win 8 or 10 when i turn on? i want Win 10 to load all the time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michaeldoyle3, Jun 14, 2020.

1. win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup

how do i get rid of the option of loading Win 8 or 10 when i turn on? i want Win 10 to load all the time.

:)

michaeldoyle3, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jun 14, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    How do I get Win 10 to load Win Live Mail upon startup and waking?

WHY??

And it is just the method that essenbe suggested. Nothing else.

Moreover, I would not suggest you without being sure.

win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup [​IMG]

win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup [​IMG]

It works, and it worked.

4. RealNeil Win User

win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup

1. win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup - Similar Threads - option load startup

2. Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..: Hi team.I have an issue with updating from win 8 to. 8.1..or 10.I don't use my notebook that often and only for email, word documents and printing..small browsing and you tube.Don't wanna buy a new machine just yet...I'm running win8 x 64 bit.But want to update the os to a...
  3. Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..: Hi team.I have an issue with updating from win 8 to. 8.1..or 10.I don't use my notebook that often and only for email, word documents and printing..small browsing and you tube.Don't wanna buy a new machine just yet...I'm running win8 x 64 bit.But want to update the os to a...
  4. Disable Microsoft accounts on Win 8 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Microsoft accounts on Win 8 and Win 10: I have seen another thread that is now locked and it was outlined in there but the user that posted it had some things named wrong as by his words english was a second language and he was using his native language in windows. See original:...
  5. upgrade from win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from win 8 to win 10: hi can I upgrade my win 8 on a tablet samsung Ativ tab3 to win 10 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-8-to-win-10/61700be7-585e-4c5c-8493-1a14befff78e
  6. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  7. Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup: For the past year or more, Roboform does not load on Windows start-up. The Roboform TaskBar Icon shows as enabled in the task manager/startup: the file is robotaskbaricon.exe. I have tried several possible solutions such as copying shortcuts to the Windows startup directory...
  8. WIN 10 REGISTRY Compared to Win 7/8

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN 10 REGISTRY Compared to Win 7/8: Hi, I have lots of Registry tweaks ( reg files ) from the win7/8 forums collected over the years. When I set up win 8, I noticed many of the win 7 reg settings were similar and worked in win 8, but a few did not, mainly to do with ui iirc. Now I want to use the...
  9. Win 10 a "refresh" or an "upgrade" from Win 7 and Win 8?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 a "refresh" or an "upgrade" from Win 7 and Win 8?: I have been under the impression that Win 10 may be like an upgrade so you don't have to re-install all your desktop programs. If it is a "refresh" what a pain *Sad If it is an upgrade will it kill Windows Media Center or might it actually survive to run in Win 10? 5917
  10. Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?: I have a laptop with win 8 on it it does not have win 8.1 on it, can I use the win 10 mediacreation tool to upgrade win 8 (non 8.1) to win 10? 43418