Windows 10: win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

Discus and support win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc : in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a costume PC build and every time i try to install win 8 or 10 , its install and after finish the system stake and never work , i try to Chang... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FaisaLAL-jassRy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

i have a costume PC build and every time i try to install win 8 or 10 , its install and after finish the system stake and never work , i try to Chang the hard drive and nothing happened , but win 7 it's work very good

my PC spec :

i5-4690k

16gb ram

gtx 970

MB : gigabyte gaming 3 z97

:)

FaisaLAL-jassRy, Apr 7, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Win.10 won't boot after installing Win.7

Hi,

So i installed Win.10 via the UEFI and after installing Win.7 on Legacy Mode onto a different HDD i can't boot into Win.10 (I believe can only because Win.10 was installed via UEFI)

I tried installing the BCD Software but nope. I even tried to select my HDD but say Winload.exe error

Even tried going into the USB and try repairing but the same thing happens

rk3066, Apr 7, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Apr 7, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc : [​IMG]

tamo, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc :

1. win 8 & win 10 won't install on my pc : - Similar Threads - won't install

2. Windows 10 won't install updates on my FX-8350 system after swapping boards and blue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't install updates on my FX-8350 system after swapping boards and blue...: I have swapped my board and CPU from the M5A97 R2.0 + FX-6300 to the M5A99FX Pro R2.0 + FX-8350 whilst keeping the SSD 480GB that has the OS on it in GPT mode, SSHD 1TB for storage and games, HDD 1TB for more storage and games, Blu-Ray RE drive, DVD-RW drive, LS-120 drive I...
  3. Ch340 driver for arduino won't install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ch340 driver for arduino won't install.: Tried numerous times to install the CH340 driver for an Arduino Nano. Installation fails each time. All Arduinos worked fine on my previous computer. This brand new one has the latest windows 10 (21H1), so something is different. I'd like to know how to fix it. Any help or...
  4. chrome won't install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome won't install: I wanted to update my chrome browser but got error can't connect to internet although I could download the installation file .I uninstalled chrome and tried do download chrome with my firefox browser .same problem...
  5. Installed new Nvme drive - cloned windows 10 to it but it won't boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new Nvme drive - cloned windows 10 to it but it won't boot: Hi My Motherboard a X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING-CF has two Nvme sockets but i want to add a third 1TB Nvme ssd. So I bought a Sabrent adapter card and a new 1TB WD black Nvme ssd. I added the new Sabrent adapter with the new WD 1TB in and cloned the windows system to it. I then...
  6. USB Peripherals won't work when installing Windows 7 on dual boot with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Peripherals won't work when installing Windows 7 on dual boot with Windows 10: Hello, I've tried dual booting my PC with Windows 7 and Windows 10 by plugging the USB Stick with the ISO file.When I get to the installation of Windows 7, screen seems like to froze and USB is unable to work.I've tried Disabling xHCI Hand-off option but still nothing. When I...
  7. Downloaded Win10 Pro usb stick won't install on wiped SDD

Downloaded Win10 Pro usb stick won't install on wiped SDD: I downloaded Win10 Pro from Microsoft, had a friend with a new Win10 computer make a bootable usb on his machine, but the stick won't install on wiped SDD. This is a clean install on an sdd that had Linux Fedora 34 on it, but I wiped it with Darik's D-ban, so it is clean. I...
  8. Windows won't boot after interrupted Windows 10 fresh install from bootable USB

Windows won't boot after interrupted Windows 10 fresh install from bootable USB: Context/how one issue led to another: Initial issue: I was experiencing a BootLoop with a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop. So I took below steps:Followed this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WkyX0dan0 Then tried Factory reset:...
  9. KB5004945 won't install

KB5004945 won't install: I get error 0x800f0984. I have done the following: Done sfc /scannow, ok. Reset windows update using net stop wuauserv etc, ok. Run trouble shooter, no problems. Did a Windows 10 reset. Worked ok on two other machines but not this one. It does not have a printer attached and...
  10. Computer won't boot even though there is an OS installed and the drive is detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot even though there is an OS installed and the drive is detected: Good morning, Since yesterday, I have trouble starting my desktop computer, which won’t let me boot my SSD where I have Windows 10 installed.The problem happened right after I cleaned the inside of the computer with a small microfiber dust cleaner, I removed all my drives to...