Windows 10: Win-C & Win-V Shortcuts Possible?

Discus and support Win-C & Win-V Shortcuts Possible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to create shortcuts (for example in Word and Chrome) to use Window key & C to copy and Windows Key and V to paste? How would I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joe3zz, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Joe3zz Win User

Win-C & Win-V Shortcuts Possible?

Is it possible to create shortcuts (for example in Word and Chrome) to use Window key & C to copy and Windows Key and V to paste? How would I do it?

And yes, I could use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V but I would like to add this because I use both a Mac and Windows, so copy and paste would be in the same spot for both machines.

:)

Joe3zz, Oct 28, 2017

2. Lost color on monitor when signing into Windows 10

I just noticed this too when attempting to copy/paste using keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V. I attempted to recreate this and found that the shortcut to toggle this setting is:
    Ctrl+Win+C.

K.Dᴀᴠɪs, Oct 28, 2017
  3. OMtes Win User
    Keyboard shortcuts not working anymore

Original Title: Emachine 732Z Keyboard Shortcuts

Recently upgraded to Win 10, my keyboard shortcuts not working anymore (Ctrl + C,V,X,A, .....).

I have Standard PS/2 driver installed, removed the keyboard and reinstalled with no success.

Please help.

OMtes, Oct 28, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Download and install Autohotkey (free scripting/hot key defining/window manipulation script tool).

Create a text file containing
    ; # Windows key

#c::Send, ^c

#v::Send, ^v

(The first line is just a comment)
    Then change the extension to ahk
    Then double click it

Then try Win key + c, Win key + v

dalchina, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Joe3zz Win User
    Thank you, it works exactly how I needed it to!

Joe3zz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win-C & Win-V Shortcuts Possible? - Similar Threads - Shortcuts Possible

2. Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.: I work as a chat agent for an employment service where I answer employment-related questions from job seekers and employers. A few times the browser that the chat was on mysteriously closed during a chat. I discovered why on Friday when it did it again. I accidentally hit...
  3. Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.: I work as a chat agent for an employment service where I answer employment-related questions from job seekers and employers. A few times the browser that the chat was on mysteriously closed during a chat. I discovered why on Friday when it did it again. I accidentally hit...
  4. Is it possible to make a shortcut that opens multiple applications at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make a shortcut that opens multiple applications at the same time?: For example a shortcut that opens Steam and my browser at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-make-a-shortcut-that-opens/0e183474-3357-4d23-b58b-7b8d580d91e0
  5. Is it possible to make a shortcut that opens multiple applications at the same time?

Is it possible to make a shortcut that opens multiple applications at the same time?: For example a shortcut that opens Steam and my browser at the same time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-make-a-shortcut-that-opens/0e183474-3357-4d23-b58b-7b8d580d91e0
  6. Is it possible to make a shortcut that opens multiple applications at the same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?: Hi Community,I would like to know how shut down my Windows 11 laptop from keyboard shortcuts not with ALT + F4 and on internet i've read the shortcut is CTRL + ALT + DELETE but it doesn't work. Generally i would like to know how i can customize if it's possible the keyboard...
  8. Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?

Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?: Hi Community,I would like to know how shut down my Windows 11 laptop from keyboard shortcuts not with ALT + F4 and on internet i've read the shortcut is CTRL + ALT + DELETE but it doesn't work. Generally i would like to know how i can customize if it's possible the keyboard...
  9. This makes no sense , so how is this possible? its a joke i made a shortcut to the bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This makes no sense , so how is this possible? its a joke i made a shortcut to the bin: This is imposssible its a joke i deleted a shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-makes-no-sense-so-how-is-this-possible-its-a/82cc6dd5-739f-4c21-9516-277db687ee70
  10. This makes no sense , so how is this possible? its a joke i made a shortcut to the bin

This makes no sense , so how is this possible? its a joke i made a shortcut to the bin: This is imposssible its a joke i deleted a shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-makes-no-sense-so-how-is-this-possible-its-a/82cc6dd5-739f-4c21-9516-277db687ee70