Windows 10: Win error 10061

Discus and support Win error 10061 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]While using python in visual studio code I am getting a error like "win error 10061" [No connection could be made because the target machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NishalS K, Jun 18, 2020.

  1. NishalS K Win User

    Win error 10061


    Win error 10061 9969a3f8-1374-45ef-9d81-926eaeae8829?upload=true.png While using python in visual studio code I am getting a error like "win error 10061" [No connection could be made because the target machine refused it ] how can I solve this problem ?

    :)
     
    NishalS K, Jun 18, 2020
    #1
  2. n2bn2b Win User

    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

    Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

    Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

    I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help
     
    n2bn2b, Jun 18, 2020
    #2
  3. Build 10061 does not upgrade

    Hello,

    I have Windows 10 TP installed on two PCs. One is running build 10130 +- fine after resolution of the "DCP-watch-dog-violation" .

    The other is running build 10061 and is no more updated due to a lot of problems with windows update ( Error 0x80070002). Also, the tiles are missing.

    What must I do ?

    Wait until this error is solved ? Or try the brand new windows 10 official version ? And where can I obtain it ? I don' see any site where I

    can download it as they all talk of an upgrade from Windows 8.

    Thanks for your reply.
     
    annemiecel, Jun 18, 2020
    #3
  4. KieX Win User

    Win error 10061

    Error: No work available to process

    Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

    On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

    If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

    At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.
     
Thema:

Win error 10061

Loading...
  1. Win error 10061 - Similar Threads - error 10061

  2. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine: [ATTACH]When trying to copy or export a VHDX or Hyper-V file, you may encounter an error saying An error occurred when attempting to export the virtual machine. This error can happen for many reasons, which we explain in detail in this guide. An error occurred while...
  5. Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused) Claude error: [ATTACH]If you are receiving the error message “Unable to connect to API (ConnectionRefused)” when trying to use Claude Code on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. A few users have reported that Claude Code repeatedly displays this message when they...
  6. There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some users cannot modify their hard disks or USB flash drives with Diskpart due to the “There are no volumes” error. Some users tried assigning a drive letter with a third-party tool and succeeded, but the issue reappeared after restarting the Windows PC. Diskpart...
  7. Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver [Fix]: [ATTACH]The Error resolving driver libraries in DBeaver usually appears when DBeaver cannot download or locate the files required for a database driver. It commonly occurs while creating a new database connection or updating an existing driver. In most cases, the problem is...
  8. Windows AI Agent Installation errors and their solutions

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows AI Agent Installation errors and their solutions: [ATTACH]Running an AI agent locally on Windows has several benefits. It ensures complete data privacy because all your files stay on your PC. Moreover, you can integrate these AI Agents with your system to build AI-powered desktop automation workflows on your Windows 11...
  9. Can't connect to service Error 10061 [No connection could be made because target machine...

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to service Error 10061 [No connection could be made because target machine...: winn 10 ver 20H2 Been running tftpd64 (tftp server, syslog server etc) for years on Windows 10. Worked fantastic last week. After updating Win10 with security patches (why do I bother) now I get this error when trying to run a program that has been running for years with no...
  10. window error 10061

    in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window error 10061: In Python, I am trying to develop a TCP server/client application using the socket class. I get the no connection error on the client side when attempting to connect to the 'localhost' or 127.0.0.1. How can I fix this?...