Windows 10: win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

Discus and support win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DouglasLawton, Nov 28, 2023.

1. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error.

:)

DouglasLawton, Nov 28, 2023
  2. LaStrick Win User

Auto fill in for dialing past dialed phone numbers

Can the Windows phone (HTC 8x) auto fill in a phone number that's stored on the phone? When I go to call someone on my contact/people list, the phone does not give suggestions as to which number I want to dial. If say, I start with the area code 510, my
    Droid used to start showing me all the past numbers I've dialed, including my contacts, that had 510 as the area code. This phone does not. Can it do that?

LaStrick, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
  4. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

Nokia Lumia 800 cant dial recipients manually

Hi I am using a Nokia Lumia 800 and I noticed today that I cant dial manually to any recipients unless I add them to my contacts list first and then use the new contact item to call them. Anyone else facing this issue?

Nokia800_User, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

1. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number - Similar Threads - fax scan shows

2. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  3. Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.: Hello, I am wondering if somebody can shed some light on an issue I am having. Within Windows Fax and Scan after a document is scanned and the mail to recipient option is selected and the email template opens up with the scanned document inside. When I select the From option...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan, Mail to Recipient Question.: Hello, I am wondering if somebody can shed some light on an issue I am having. Within Windows Fax and Scan after a document is scanned and the mail to recipient option is selected and the email template opens up with the scanned document inside. When I select the From option...
  5. win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page: I don't know what topic this should be under. Have been using fax & scan for a year on my win 10 with no problems. Now when I forward a fax, it is missing the center 1/3 of the page. The scan has the whole page there. What can I do to fix this? Seems to only happen to a fax,...
  6. Fax Number

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fax Number: When I get a fax transmission sheet back, it has my old fax/phone number on the print out. How do I change that? Thank you MB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-number/af626d55-75b2-4325-97a6-9bed30d9a500
  7. fax & scan

fax & scan: I had windows fax & scan in windows 7. I put in windows 10 and now I can't find win fax & scan to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-scan/7732b52b-ca6d-4105-ab97-d7bcdac25ffc
  8. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  9. fax & scan

fax & scan: scanner is not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fax-scan/f331aec1-bb53-4dc4-b709-e4314a616b89
  10. Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Fax and Scan: Since upgrading to Win 10, I am unable to see previously sent faxes in Windows Fax and Scan that I made under Win 7. This had the Fax account folder set to a location on my data partition, which remains untouched. Even though I point my new Win 10 WFS account to the same data...