Windows 10: .win files

Discus and support .win files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm working on editing some files on a game Undertale. Sprites are embedded in a .win file. How can I open it? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A curious kid, Jan 18, 2021.

1. .win files

Hello,

I'm working on editing some files on a game Undertale.

Sprites are embedded in a .win file. How can I open it?

Thanks in advance

:)

A curious kid, Jan 18, 2021
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 18, 2021
  4. .win files

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

.win files

1. .win files - Similar Threads - files

2. Get files from locked admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  3. Get files from locked admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  4. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  5. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  6. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  8. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  9. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

10. I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my own files saying that I don't have permission even though I do.: ttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-as-admin-cant-give-self/5e447a56-01e5-47b5-bfe7-86858d5c8853 none of these solutions worked and I have full acces to the files but I can't seem to open half of them saying that I might not have the...