Windows 10: Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that?

Discus and support Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! WinG has been a lifesaver of memories!! But lately whenever I record something the audio from the pc doesn't get recorded, when I play the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Browneyes90, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that?

Hello! WinG has been a lifesaver of memories!! But lately whenever I record something the audio from the pc doesn't get recorded, when I play the video it's mute! I tried with the headphones on and without, but I don't care to hear my voice, just the video of the call I'm recording! It used to work just fine, but now all of a sudden it stopped recording the sound.In the settings it's set to Game+enabled mic, but still no sound. Help, please??

:)

Browneyes90, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 8, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that?

Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that?

1. Win+G doesn't record the audio? How to fix that? - Similar Threads - Win+G doesn't record

2. how to fix my windows and "G" key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix my windows and "G" key?: hello! , i have a problem that i have seen nowhere else , my windows and "G" key are bugged . previouselly i also had a bug where if i would press the leters of QWERT , it would do more inputs , Q=qwer w= wer e=er r =er and the windows bug as well . i did a full wipe of my...
  3. how to fix my windows and "G" key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix my windows and "G" key?: hello! , i have a problem that i have seen nowhere else , my windows and "G" key are bugged . previouselly i also had a bug where if i would press the leters of QWERT , it would do more inputs , Q=qwer w= wer e=er r =er and the windows bug as well . i did a full wipe of my...
  4. Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice: I used Win + G to record a Zoom meeting. Four people, including me. I can hear the other three people in the recording, but I can't hear me.What up with that?...
  5. Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice

Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice: I used Win + G to record a Zoom meeting. Four people, including me. I can hear the other three people in the recording, but I can't hear me.What up with that?...
  6. Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore: Game bar doesn't seem to capture audio anymore when using the 'record previous minute' feature. I have never encountered this issue before. In Settings > Gaming > Captures, 'Record audio when I record a game' is still enabled, and in the Game bar, audio capturing is set to...
  7. Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore

Game bar capture doesn't record audio anymore: Game bar doesn't seem to capture audio anymore when using the 'record previous minute' feature. I have never encountered this issue before. In Settings > Gaming > Captures, 'Record audio when I record a game' is still enabled, and in the Game bar, audio capturing is set to...
  8. win + g cant record

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win + g cant record: i want to record minecraft but when i click win+g and record it says We cant record right now try again later it was working on older versions (1903) Windows 10 Home 20H2 instaled 09.‎03.‎2021(i got a ssd drive) build 19042.867 Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  9. Audio recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  10. Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function: Hello everyone, my challenge is how to make the game (screen) recorder to capture whatever/everything/anything that is being done on my screen. So far I have observed that the Win+G function only captures what is being done only on the active window when the function was...