Windows 10: Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore?

Discus and support Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Background: I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my HP Z440 Workstation and did notice that Win+Home don´t work anym****0 Home 1909 to test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RogerRc1362, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore?

Background:

I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my HP Z440 Workstation and did notice that Win+Home don´t work anym****0 Home 1909 to test if it has been removed from 1909 but Win+Home do work on my laptop. My lapt****.

So, i decided to d****909 on my HP Workstation. Then i tested to open Edge at fullscreen and then launch Notepad and Win+Home does not work this time either. The expected result would have been that since Notepad was the active window a Win+Home should have minimized Edge. This test was done directly after the install, so no other third party apps had been installed.

According to this list updated on Jan 8 2020 Win+Home should work: Keyboard shortcuts in Windows

Question:

How do i get Win+Home back?

I have used it a lot during the years and miss it...

Misc.

• I have tested another keyboard t****n+H**** other keyboard shortcuts work as expected, such as Win+X, Win+E, Win+R, Win+D, Win+D, Win+M, etc, etc.

Computer: HP Z440 Workstation

Keyboard Settings: Swedish

Keyboard: Logitech G512

Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore? a2dfb137-ac44-4855-b80d-90156cdc912b?upload=true.png

:)

RogerRc1362, Jan 15, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 15, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 15, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore?

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore?

1. Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore? - Similar Threads - Win+Home don´t anymore

2. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  3. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c
  4. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c
  5. login options don´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  6. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  7. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows key+Home shortcut doesn´t work anymore - How to restore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key+Home shortcut doesn´t work anymore - How to restore?: Background: I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my HP Z440 Workstation and did notice that Win+Home don´t work anym****0 Home 1909 to test if it has been removed from 1909 but Win+Home do work on my laptop. My lapt****. So, i decided to d****909 on my HP...
  9. My arc touch mouse don`t working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My arc touch mouse don`t working.: Hello! I have a problem with my Arc touch mouse. So i have USB that connect mouse with comuter its connected with my comuter but the mouse its not working. How i can fix it?...
  10. usb don,t open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0