Windows 10: Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?

Discus and support Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just started seeing the popup in Firefox a few days ago. I ran a Windows Defender full scan and nothing was detected. I saw it again today, so I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lrw, Jan 10, 2019.

1. LRW
    lrw Win User

Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?

Hi,

I just started seeing the popup in Firefox a few days ago. I ran a Windows Defender full scan and nothing was detected. I saw it again today, so I am a little worried that there is something mal on my system.

Searching google for solutions shows so many variations on how to kill it, so I am looking for advice here.

Is there a good way to clean this one out?

Thanks,

:)

2. Jsssssssss, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?

Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove?

1. Win Iphone X popup in Firefox - how to remove? - Similar Threads - Iphone popup Firefox

2. How to Stop Edge Popups in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    How to Stop Edge Popups in Firefox: Past few days when I'm using Firefox I keep getting these popup messages at the top of the screen asking me to switch to Edge. Basically, these are nothing more than annoying ads to move you to Edge. I like Firefox and use it on my Apple iMac as well as my Dell Windows 10...
  3. How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?: Hi How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet? I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there...
  4. How to remove x: boot -2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove x: boot -2: Hello. This subject opened before but not came a solution and someone locked the thread. So Ive got same problem. When I want to clean install win10 from usb i format the disk then install the win 10. Even i dont connect the home internet i see some new features amd apps in...
  5. How to remove Boot X

How to remove Boot X: Good day everyone. Please help. I need to remove the boot X : drive that starts when installing Windows 10 when booting from a usb flash drive. Boot X installs malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits on your device. The Windows registry is changed. Device protection is...
  6. Taking photos off iPhone X

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taking photos off iPhone X: Hi all, I am trying to rip photos off of an iPhone X to my PC with windows 10, the Photos app is not recognizing the phone, and on the few times i can select the files themself off the iphone thru the DCMI file it stops saying its unreachable or something. Ive changed the...
  7. Firefox refresh popup

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox refresh popup: Is there a setting to get rid of this. I get it on new profiles. [img] 140840
  8. Popup removals

Popup removals: would like to remove all eonlinenews popup ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/popup-removals/98cba74d-ca48-49af-b9be-0fc2f691d23f
  9. Win+x

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win+x: How can I add Programs and Features back to Win+X? 92167
  10. How to remove taskbar popups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove taskbar popups: Hello, here's a question i can't find the answer on google for. When i hover the mousepointer over the icons in the taskbar, a window pops up with the contents of the icon. HOw do i remove this phenomenon? thank you in advance 93589