Windows 10: win-key + arrows not working. Snap in settings is on. Options are all checked.

Discus and support win-key + arrows not working. Snap in settings is on. Options are all checked. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; win-key + arrows not working. Snap in settings is on. Options are all checked. I did restart. Problem not corrected. Thanks. *** Email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tp133, May 3, 2020.

1. tp133 Win User

win-key + arrows not working. Snap in settings is on. Options are all checked.

I did restart. Problem not corrected.

Thanks.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

tp133, May 3, 2020

2. Snap suddenly not working with win-key + arrow key

So snap has suddenly stopped working with win-key + arrow key, it still works when dragging the window to the edge/top of the screen using the mouse. The keys still work individually (arrow keys still scroll in web pages and win key still opens start menu)
    but no in combo. I've checked in the settings and control panel and snap is enabled (also when I snap by dragging with the mouse the snap suggestions do not pop up like they used to even though the setting is again enabled.

It just stopped working about ten minutes ago and it's already infuriating since I'm at uni and often need multiple windows open.

Thanks for your help.

Matthew Wigmore, May 3, 2020
  3. Win-Key + Arrow does not snap windows on Win10

I tried every one of the suggested fixes on this solution and on the other page links at the top.

None of them seemed to work. I rarely use the WIN key outside of "Windows Snap" shortcut, so I tested a few other WIN + < > hotkeys (e.g. WIN + D) - didn't work either. So what I thought was a "WIN + Left/Right Arrow" (aka Win Snap) issue - wasn't the actual problem...

Solution (Fixed Everything) :: DISABLED "GAMER MODE" Toggle Key on Mechanical Keyboard. (Logitech G910). I never use Gamer Mode Toggle and didn't even realize it was Enabled.

Hope that helps anyone out there w/ Gamer Mode Toggle Keys cause this has been bugging me for awhile.

Luke Voorm, May 3, 2020
  4. win-key + arrows not working. Snap in settings is on. Options are all checked.

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. win-key + arrows not working. Snap in settings is on. Options are all checked. - Similar Threads - key arrows working

2. Volume Keys and Arrow Keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Keys and Arrow Keys not working.: I just turned on my computer today, and my volume keys won't change the volume, and my arrow keys won't work at all. I've had this laptop for about a year, and nothing was wrong with it until today. It's an Inspiron 15 5000, with no usb keyboard/mouse. I've tried restarting...
  3. Windows Key + Arrows Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Key + Arrows Not Working: Usually moves a tab to either left or right side of screen, but it's not doing that now. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Virtualnerd1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj6agt/windows_key_arrows_not_working/
  4. Arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not working: Hi! Is someone able to help me please? My left and right arrow keys are not working well. They both do things like reload and go to previous pages on chrome. And they dont work anymore in typing....
  5. Arrow key working itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arrow key working itself: hi, I am using Windows 10 Home version 2004 on HP laptop. so, suddenly today i noticed that my up arrow key is working itself, if i try to move down to any page it forces me to go up. i am so frustrated, i restarted it, ran SFC ,DISM . but the problem still persists. it only...
  6. "shift+win+up arrow" vertical expand function and "win+arrow keys" snap functions did not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "shift+win+up arrow" vertical expand function and "win+arrow keys" snap functions did not...: After installation of Windows 10 Pro v2004 Build v19041.450, 64-bit, "shift+win+up arrow" vertical expand function and "win+arrow keys" snap functions did not work. Can anyone tell me what the problem is here and how to fix it?...
  7. Have to double tap arrow keys to snap windows

Have to double tap arrow keys to snap windows: Window snapping is not working correctly. Say I have two or more windows open and want to do a Win + arrow to snap a window to one half of the screen, I have to hit the arrow key twice. It doesn't matter to which side of the screen I'm trying to initially snap a window, or...
  8. Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help!: Control keys + Arrow stops working in Win 10. Reboot, works for a few minutes then stops again. Cannot Ctrl + Arrow in Word, when moving inside file names, or anywhere in Windows 10. Ctrl + Arrow works JUST FINE in my corporate Win Server 12. What do I hit to re-activate this...
  9. Right arrow key not working

Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  10. Shortcut "Windows key + arrows" no longer snap windows around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut "Windows key + arrows" no longer snap windows around: Hello, I bought a new Displayport monitor (I have a dual monitor setup) and suddenly, the shortcut "Windows key + arrows" controls brightness instead of moving windows around. I disabled DDC/CI support but I'm still able to change the brightness from windows. Another...