Windows 10: Win key broken

Discus and support Win key broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows Key is not working Whenever I click my windows button on the left bottom side it does nothing! Same with the cortana search bar, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by unigeorge, Jul 28, 2019.

1. unigeorge Win User

Win key broken

Hello, My Windows Key is not working Whenever I click my windows button on the left bottom side it does nothing! Same with the cortana search bar, so therefore if i want to do ANYTHING i have to right-click the win button also, snip & sketch does not work.

:)

unigeorge, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 28, 2019
  3. win 7 oem to win 10 free upgrade, install wants key. win 7 key does not work.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Pipps Win User

Win key broken

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Win key broken

1. Win key broken - Similar Threads - key broken

2. I need help to reclaim key stuck in old broken motherboard.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help to reclaim key stuck in old broken motherboard.: Hi.I recently had a problem with my motherboard that required me to return it to the store and per warranty i was given a new one.I asked the customer support about the windows key there and they said i needed to report it to microsoft to detach the key from the old...
  3. I need help to reclaim key stuck in old broken motherboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to reclaim key stuck in old broken motherboard.: Hi.I recently had a problem with my motherboard that required me to return it to the store and per warranty i was given a new one.I asked the customer support about the windows key there and they said i needed to report it to microsoft to detach the key from the old...
  4. I need help to reclaim key stuck in old broken motherboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to use Windows key other laptop activation. my 1st ayaten is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use Windows key other laptop activation. my 1st ayaten is broken: how to active windows other laptop my first system broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-windows-key-other-laptop-activation-my/55875083-b199-45ae-97e7-28027805e0bf
  6. how to use Windows key other laptop activation. my 1st ayaten is broken

how to use Windows key other laptop activation. my 1st ayaten is broken: how to active windows other laptop my first system broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-windows-key-other-laptop-activation-my/55875083-b199-45ae-97e7-28027805e0bf
  7. how to use Windows key other laptop activation. my 1st ayaten is broken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. My FN key seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My FN key seems to be broken: So Im trying to restore an old laptop. I bought a new keyboard because the old one seemed broken and when I installed it, my 'k' key was printing a 6. I found out that the 'k' Key behaves like that when you press FN, but when I press it myself it prints k normally again. I...
  9. My FN key seems to be broken

My FN key seems to be broken: So Im trying to restore an old laptop. I bought a new keyboard because the old one seemed broken and when I installed it, my 'k' key was printing a 6. I found out that the 'k' Key behaves like that when you press FN, but when I press it myself it prints k normally again. I...
  10. My FN key seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware