Windows 10: Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

Discus and support Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it works. But still, most cases involving Win key, the commands are just not working.To exclude the possibility that it is my keyboard's problem, I connect the keyboard to my laptop, and everything works; also, I tried the "on screen keyboard" and get the same result that a lot of commands involving Win key failed. I would rea

:)

Windows Category - All, Apr 22, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Win Key Not working

Suggests a possible hardware problem created by people opening up your laptop.

Try this:
    Keyboard Tester
    or this:
    Test, Check If All Keyboard Keys are Working or Some Dont Work

Note your specs say your laptop uses Win 8.1. There is a different forum supporting Windows 8 - eightforums.

dalchina, Apr 22, 2024
  3. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve? :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Apr 22, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

No Mics Work [Solved]

So the problem is solved.

Edit your thread title and add: [Solved] *Wink Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve? ;)

P4-630, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

1. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve? - Similar Threads - Key working partially

2. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  3. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue: Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-fine-pls-solve-the-issue/8174779b-ad00-4c5f-86b8-0720aca5b864
  4. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue: Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-fine-pls-solve-the-issue/8174779b-ad00-4c5f-86b8-0720aca5b864
  5. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Enter Key on Keyboard Partially Works but Enter key on number pad works fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter Key on Keyboard Partially Works but Enter key on number pad works fine.: I have read through hours of threads and watched hours of YouTube to no avail. One day my enter key simply stopped registering as an enter key on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha Flex laptop running windows 10. I have not done the Windows 11 upgrade yet out of preference. I originally...
  7. Enter Key on Keyboard Partially Works but Enter key on number pad works fine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter Key on Keyboard Partially Works but Enter key on number pad works fine.: I have read through hours of threads and watched hours of YouTube to no avail. One day my enter key simply stopped registering as an enter key on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha Flex laptop running windows 10. I have not done the Windows 11 upgrade yet out of preference. I originally...
  8. Win key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win key not working: I use Microsoft KB and the key opens the start menu normally and also some shortcuts are working properly like "Win+R" !But other shortcuts like "Win+V" , Win+Period" are not ! ! !I tried many solutions but didn't solve the problem !Like :Disable gaming mode on your...
  9. Shift and enter key not working, other keys are working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift and enter key not working, other keys are working fine: For those who have this problem, that is SHIFT and ENTER keys are not working , and if its not hardware issue, try thisPress and hold SHIFT and ENTER key and press TABMake sure you open word or WordPad to test it out if it worked I play games and suddenly I had this problem...
  10. Shift and enter key not working, other keys are working fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift and enter key not working, other keys are working fine: For those who have this problem, that is SHIFT and ENTER keys are not working , and if its not hardware issue, try thisPress and hold SHIFT and ENTER key and press TABMake sure you open word or WordPad to test it out if it worked I play games and suddenly I had this problem...