Windows 10: Win logo + Shift + S

Discus and support Win logo + Shift + S in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I donno why it doesnt work properly , when I use the hotkey my os doesnt save the selected area in clipboard and it locked my screen . Even using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pouyababahajiani, May 18, 2020.

1. Win logo + Shift + S

I donno why it doesnt work properly , when I use the hotkey my os doesnt save the selected area in clipboard and it locked my screen . Even using taskmanager I cant access to my desktop then I have to reset my system .

:)

pouyababahajiani, May 18, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, May 18, 2020
  3. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 18, 2020
  4. Win logo + Shift + S

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Win logo + Shift + S

1. Win logo + Shift + S - Similar Threads - logo Shift

2. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  3. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  4. How to Snip and Sketch when pressing Windows Logo + Shift + S keys fail to open Screen...

How to Snip and Sketch when pressing Windows Logo + Shift + S keys fail to open Screen...: Is there alternative to Windows Logo + Shift + S keys for Snip and Sketch App?Snip & Sketch Version 10.2008.2277.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-snip-and-sketch-when-pressing-windows-logo/802f9e69-5d5c-4d85-b709-011bc6fd9789
  5. How to Snip and Sketch when pressing Windows Logo + Shift + S keys fail to open Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Snip and Sketch when pressing Windows Logo + Shift + S keys fail to open Screen...: Is there alternative to Windows Logo + Shift + S keys for Snip and Sketch App?Snip & Sketch Version 10.2008.2277.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-snip-and-sketch-when-pressing-windows-logo/802f9e69-5d5c-4d85-b709-011bc6fd9789
  6. Snipping tool doesn't work properly with Logo - Shift - S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool doesn't work properly with Logo - Shift - S: But works fine if I type snip in the search box and select the app that way. Windows 11.If I start the app from the search, it brings up this dialog box that has a button for "New" and other options across the top. If I press "New," I get the little box with the rectangle...
  7. Snipping tool doesn't work properly with Logo - Shift - S

Snipping tool doesn't work properly with Logo - Shift - S: But works fine if I type snip in the search box and select the app that way. Windows 11.If I start the app from the search, it brings up this dialog box that has a button for "New" and other options across the top. If I press "New," I get the little box with the rectangle...
  8. Windows 11 - Windows logo key + Shift + S shortcut is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows logo key + Shift + S shortcut is not working.: i just updated to windows 11 and Windows logo key + Shift + S shortcut is not working. It is very important for my day to day activities. can anyone please help me out as to how i can use capture a part of my screen without having to open snipping tool app every time....
  9. Windows 11 - Windows logo key + Shift + S shortcut is not working.

Windows 11 - Windows logo key + Shift + S shortcut is not working.: i just updated to windows 11 and Windows logo key + Shift + S shortcut is not working. It is very important for my day to day activities. can anyone please help me out as to how i can use capture a part of my screen without having to open snipping tool app every time....
  10. Partial Screenshot Windows-Logo+Shift+S Hangs Windows 10 100% of the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partial Screenshot Windows-Logo+Shift+S Hangs Windows 10 100% of the time: WinLogo-Shift-S is Supposed to allow the screen snipping tool to take a partial screenshot. Apparently it just dims the screen to grey and waits forever for some other routine to start. I am giving up on reporting this further, but here is my build information for future...