Windows 10: win media player for win10

Discus and support win media player for win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just tried to listen to radio station... player wouldn't start. media player screen came up . Not sure what to do. Tried to download again & delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanTaborek, Dec 2, 2018.

1. win media player for win10

Just tried to listen to radio station... player wouldn't start. media player screen came up .

Not sure what to do. Tried to download again & delete original . Suggestions ? thanx

:)

SusanTaborek, Dec 2, 2018

2. Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Dec 2, 2018
  3. windows media player in win10

Hi,

I would like to know some details in order to assist you better.

• What exactly happens when you try to play DVDs on Windows Media Player?
    • Are the DVDs being detected on your computer?

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Windows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Also refer to the Microsoft article to know more about: Windows
    Media Player

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

win media player for win10

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

win media player for win10

1. win media player for win10 - Similar Threads - media player win10

2. reinstal Win10 media player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstal Win10 media player.: I was having a lot of trouble with win10 media player on my desktop pc so I decided to uninstal/reinstal it. I uninstalled it but nowhere can I now find anyway of reinstalling. Note I did not disable, I uninstalled it....
  3. reinstal Win10 media player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstal Win10 media player.: I was having a lot of trouble with win10 media player on my desktop pc so I decided to uninstal/reinstal it. I uninstalled it but nowhere can I now find anyway of reinstalling. Note I did not disable, I uninstalled it....
  4. Media Player in win 11

Media Player in win 11: hi , i have just installed win 11 Educational version , and after that found that there is no media player as usual , so how could i download the offiicial WIN 11 media player...
  5. Media Player in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player in win 11: hi , i have just installed win 11 , and after that found that there is no media player as usual , so how could i download the offiicial WIN 11 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-in-win-11/d61e9d05-5d4f-45fb-9dfc-040eb6eb05c1
  6. win 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 media player: win 10 media player no longer burn cd's. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-media-player/8e5159c0-08b1-4b7b-a4f2-5c5a87916264
  7. Win media player 12

Win media player 12: I'm trying to connect media player via network to my Yamaha AV receiver. I'm told to go to "media share" settings in media player. I've looked at all the settings I can find but not found it. Can anyone help?...
  8. Win 10 Media Player HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Media Player HELP: I would like to add music to my win 10 media player that I have on a disc but don't seem to be able to get it done. If anyone can tell me how I think I can follow their advice - but please keep in mind that I am not very computer literate - so it may require a "dummies...
  9. Media Player in Win 10

Media Player in Win 10: Seems like .flac files skip in Windows Media Player 12.0 in Windows 10 50602
  10. win media player

in Windows 10 Support
    win media player: Ripped a DVD in windows media player --put songs in burn list (right column) put a blank DVD in writer/player-- clicked burn-start burn --windows 10 ejects the disk then states to put in disk and windows will automatically start burning process BUT it ejects the disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the disc drive in win10 only starts windows media player

2. alternative a windows media player win10