Windows 10: win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds

Discus and support win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't get audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-media-player-wont-play-audio-on-my-recorded/a1eb930b-cc5c-452a-b4af-8aaa51a6f0da Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdBignell, Oct 27, 2018.

1. EdBignell Win User

win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds

Can't get audio

:)

EdBignell, Oct 27, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows Media Player doesnt recognize there is a DVD in the player, and wont play it. Windows 10.

Hello,

May we know if there are any error messages that appear when you attempt to play the DVD in Windows Media Player?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter
    and see if it fixes the issue. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• Press the Start button, then type troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Windows Media Player DVD.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 27, 2018
  3. dvd wont play on win 10

i have a asus laptop and win 10 it wont play dvd's i even downloaded vlc media player please help

brianreasoner, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Vizgrip Win User

win 10 wont play DVD files in saved to hard drive

what does it take to get win 10 media players to play DVD folders saved to hard drive? since upgrade the media center is gone and media player and new win DVD player wont play them the new DVD player plays actual DVD's fine but not hard drive files/folders???

Vizgrip, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

1. win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds - Similar Threads - media player wont

2. cannot play dvds in media player win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot play dvds in media player win 10.: I download the dvd media player drive when I had Win 7 on my laptop. My laptop crashed and had to reinstall win 7 and then up graded to win 10. The download for media player is not there. I cannot play dvds in win 10 Media Player like I could back in Win 7 after I download...
  3. cannot play dvds in media player win 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot play dvds in media player win 10.: I download the dvd media player drive when I had Win 7 on my laptop. My laptop crashed and had to reinstall win 7 and then up graded to win 10. The download for media player is not there. I cannot play dvds in win 10 Media Player like I could back in Win 7 after I download...
  4. cannot play dvds in media player win 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY DVD

in Windows 10 Customization
    MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY DVD: Media player is not playing DVD movie says disc is empty when it is a movie DVD. I have tried going into the Files ,Play View and Tools sections to work it out but all dead ends .I'm running Windows 10. What can I do ?...
  6. XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player

XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player: Hi there, How do I play XML Audio documents, imported from my recording device, on Windows 10 as Windows Media Player won't play them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xml-audio-files-wont-play-on-windows-media-player/1c802cbb-8e45-4582-a212-25164ddf23bd
  7. Why wont Dell media player play dvd

Why wont Dell media player play dvd: this worked since I purchased it a few, months ago and now it wont play eternal dvd it is Windows 10 and a Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-dell-media-player-play-dvd/a635df67-824a-491d-babc-f651f370da8b
  8. Windows Media Player doesn’t want to play CDs and DVDs

Windows Media Player doesn’t want to play CDs and DVDs: I have a problem with playing my CDs and DVDs on the Asus computer running Windows 10. The Windows Media Player doesn’t want to play on this laptop but it worked fine on my old HP laptop with Windows XP. Each time I try to start CD or DVD the pop-up shows up with a message...
  9. wma files wont play on windows media player

wma files wont play on windows media player: bought a new pc with windows 10 and windows media player and now I cant play my windows media audio files on windows media player. support accessed my computer and couldn't fix the problem.. Now I have years worth of music and other files I cant use. its a joke when windows...
  10. Windows media player will not play some DVDs?

Windows media player will not play some DVDs?: Windows media player will not play some DVDs. It does nothing when I push the play button. How can I fix this? Thank you for your help. 54259